Ttc #2

lowblow1

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm new here! I am trying to conceive #2 and using Soy Iso to do it! I had mega long cycles and have recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I had my daughter in August 2012, she is now a chatter bug and we'd love her to have a baby brother or sister. However, she took a year to conceive with two losses along that, and in that time only 3 ovulations. Pregnant each time, lost two, kept one. Cycles have been up and down since she was born, I did some practice Soy cycles in which they went from 70 days to 35 each and I ovulated each time, but we were using condoms so i didnt get pregnant. Came off Soy in June, had two normal cycles and have just come on again (CD4) after 65 days of nothing!

So, I'm doing Soy Iso CD2-6 to bring on my ovulation at a decent day, starting opks and temping again (oh fertility friend...how i have missed you...not...)

Hope to make some good friends here and see us all with our 2014 babies!

XoXoX

Welcome to the site Hun. No advice but wish you good luck on getting a bfp.xxxx

Thank you :) The last cycle I cracked the egg was 4th November 2011. This one started 8th November 2013 lol So if I manage it, I'll have two august babies
Two summer pregnancies...Nooooo haha xx

Best of luck!!! DH and I are trying for #2 too :) so sorry for your losses. Hope this time around you get you BFP quick and a Healthy bean. I had crazy cycles before DD but found out I was just having ovulation issues so we did two rounds of clomid an got pregnant. She was born July 20, 2012. Funny because I O'd nov 4th when i got pregnant with her! I too am about the same. My cycles became regular after DD but last month was longer than normal. So not really sure what to expect this month. I think my ticker is right but I feel like I already OV. DH has been out of town for work since Sunday night and won't get back until tomorrow. Really hope that we BD enough and at the right time but my most fertile days were yesterday and today. Hoping we can get one more quickly in when he gets hole and that is good enough. Lol TTC is so frustrating at times. How is it out of all the days in the month my DH goes out of town the 3 most critical days in my cycle. Any way good luck!!! Fingers crossed for BFP!

Best of luck to you! I have no advice but will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you! lets hope we get our 2014 bubbas! :D xxx

Thanks girls! Jmandrews it is so similar to me!! Good luck on getting a December bfp :) xx

Good luck! We are ttc number 2, it took 14 months first time and we are now on month 7. I am breastfeeding with wonky cycles so using Agnus castus which has moved my ovulation from day 27 to 20 :D Now to fix my short luteal phase! :dohh:

Yeah it's tiresome isn't it!!! I wish I could say it's because of breast feeding my cycles are long. Nope! I didn't breast feed so my lumpy ovaries don't work xx

Hi I'm TTC #2 also and using soy next mth too

Hi! :wave:

We are also trying for #2, and I was just diagnosed with PCOS in September (after what turned out to be a cyst rupture). We didn't have any problems conceiving our son and I have pretty normal cycles, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get lucky again this time.

I hope we all get a BFP soon!

:dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back