Ttc #2

CajunBeauty23

Reaction score
My husband and I are trying for #2 and despite the negativeness from family members we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will soon be expecting a brother or sister for our 2yr. Old little girl.

Same here will b ttc #2 as of next month just waiting for AF to arrive. Good luck & i think decision should be yours & DH ignore the negativity

Same here TTC #2, this will be our first month officially trying, just waiting on the witch to arrive to get it started...
My son is a little over 15 months old now...We are hoping for a girl this round.
:dust: to you ladies :)
I agree the decision should be your guys' to make. We aren't informing anyone of TTC (except my mother) that way it's a huge surprise, and less pressure.

We are also trying for #2. We won't tell MIL until we are pregnant and atleast 15 weeks ago. We don't feel like she would be suportive because she was mad when we had our son.

Hi ladies I'm ttc2, I wouldn't worry about what other people say, it's up to you and dh!
Just wanted to wish everyone luck.
I'm nearly half way through my cycle- coming up to ovulation in a couple of days. So fingers crossed!
Good luck.xxx

Hi All! We are trying to conceive #3. We have twin girls already, which took a while to become pregnant with, so let's hope this is a short journey!

TTC a second as well. I lived out all my TTC and the entire pregnancy on these boards the first time around. So nice to have the company. This is our first month back trying.

:)

Welcome Ladies :) Are you going to try anything new this time??

CD1 for me first cycle trying so glad AF on time & my cycle stil regular. ttc #2 too

Will b doing what i did f the 2 times i did conceive ( have a 7 yr ol DS & hd mc last yr so trying for #2 again) so wil b using opks, preseed & following smep plan f bedding. Also bn takin pregnacare whch i started last cycle

AF is due any day for me. Last time I used epo, preseed, opks, and soft cups. I will start the epo soon! Not sure what worked last time, so we'll try it all. ;)

It's meant to mimic fertile cervical mucus, and help the sperm thrive and get where they're going. ;) We use it as a safe lube--the regular stuff can slow up the little guys.

Hey can I join? I want tc #2 but am nervous. Just wrote a thread on it. Would love to hear from you ladies. :)

Yes welcome welcome!
So what team is everyone hoping to be this time around??

Hey can I join? I want tc #2 but am nervous. Just wrote a thread on it. Would love to hear from you ladies. :)

I read your thread. :hugs: I've not gone through any of that, but I admit that #2 feels a little more daunting, somehow. Maybe because you know what you're in for, more than you did last time? Maybe because it was a long haul to get the first kid to where they're at, and it would be nice to enjoy it for a while. And maybe because it's a nice little cozy unit of three, and what if bringing in another one upsets the balance? But I'm guessing it's not really like any of that. It's probably just as worth it for #2 as for #1.

Yes welcome welcome!

Welllll....having a boy sounds interesting, to get the full experience. But boys seem harder than girls, or like they require more energy. So, really, just another healthy kid!

Hi Rosered, I am trying for #2 also and totally understand the excitement but also nervousness at bringing in another little person. It is hard to image making enough room in our home and hearts - although everyone assures me that our hearts just get bigger somehow :). I also have days when I think about how easy it is now that my daughter is not a baby anymore, and that it will surely be a shock to go back to all that - but also I recall how much I loved it, even amid the chaos and sleeplessness... so... anyway, just wanted to relate! Am hoping this is my month too :)

I read your thread. :hugs: I've not gone through any of that, but I admit that #2 feels a little more daunting, somehow. Maybe because you know what you're in for, more than you did last time? Maybe because it was a long haul to get the first kid to where they're at, and it would be nice to enjoy it for a while. And maybe because it's a nice little cozy unit of three, and what if bringing in another one upsets the balance? But I'm guessing it's not really like any of that. It's probably just as worth it for #2 as for #1.

It does seem more daunting doesn't it? I already know everything that we will have to go through once again. But like you said, it is worth it. My husband and I made up last night. It's really about communicating ones feelings without attitude. I have trouble with that at times because I am just so dam tired all of the time. lol But like a another person posted, there will never be the perfect time to have another.....so I figure why not just add more kids to the mix now before I get to comfy and cozy at the stage my DS is in.

I would love to have a girl next because I already have a son but hey another boy would also be amazing! So I guess I am indifferent.

Yes welcome welcome!

Welllll....having a boy sounds interesting, to get the full experience. But boys seem harder than girls, or like they require more energy. So, really, just another healthy kid!

My son is very full of energy, wants to be every where. I would love to have a girl, and just even out the house. Plus to see daddy wrapped around her little finger would be so adorable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->