Ttc #2 :)

SophBabes

Daniel&Alison'sMummy!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies :)
Im Back Trying to concieve again, :) Today was my last offical day on the Pill, I Now have my 7 day break should get AF this week! Me & My Oh decided its time to start again and have baby number 2 :)

Little Introduction About Me..
Well I'm Sophie, 23 Years Old I'm From Lincolnshire but been living in cumbria the past 2 and half years, I Been with my other half for 4 and half years! We have a 15 month old son together called Daniel. which was a blessing, He was a planned pregnancy.

With Daniel I Was a gestational diabetes pregnancy, which i had regular scans and had to check levels 4 times a day! Took us over a year and half to get pregnant with him! but this time round we hope it wont take as long.

Nice to be back :)

xx

Hi Sophie, I'm Lucy 27, recently got married to my oh Alex. We have a son Joseph who will be 3 on Christmas Eve. He was a nice surprise , have been trying 3 months so far nothing. Hoping we conceive soon! Are you doing anything specific this time round? X

Hello Lucy, Thanks for the reply, :) no we wont be doing anything different, we going to try not to think about it, we was always thinking about getiing pregnant with my son, and was doing loads of ovulation tests and things, and soon as we got a dog and took our minds off trying to get pregnant i get pregnant within the month of having a dog. so we not going to think about it much, and hopefully things will happen pretty soon xx :) i can't wait to have another one, xx

Heya hun :)
Im Chelsey 19 im am also trying for #2, I am finishing my pill next sunday! Hope all goes well for you :) x

Hello chelsey :) good luck with ttc#2 xx :) i start af today so im offically cd1 :) xx sending baby dust when u stop the pill xx

Hello! I have info in my signature lol. Hoping number 2 won't take so long!! Number 1 was a nice surprise and happened the first month ever dtd with dh lol. This Is our 4th cycle trying and we are using preseed but no opks this month. Will continue with preseed and opks next month If need be. Fx'd for you this cycle! I know we aren't around the same cd but I'd like to share our journeys ttc!

Thank you :) and Baby dust to you too!

Hey gals, I'm Lina. We have a 14 mo daughter and this will be our 3rd cycle TTC#2. Currently at CD8 and starting SMEP from this month - it's got great reviews!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->