Ttc#2

kaecilynn

Reaction score
Hello My name is Kaeci, I have a Daughter named Kailynn and we share a birthday :) She is Two, I am 24. currently TTC. I am four days late with my hopes not too high. No matter what I always get tricked into thinking I will get my BFP. I dont feel like getting disappointed again, lol. I am the kind of girl who will ask a lot of questions, I am kind of a ditz so forgive me if I just dont get it at times. I get distracted easily by kailynn. I am really nice!! I love supporting other women.

A little detail of this months TTC cycle, I normally have two to three day periods starting anywhere between the 22nd and 27th of each month. Strangely enough last month I started on the 19th. BD the 26th. O`d around the second or third I believe. I have been nauseated for the last two weeks to the point of nearly throwing up and gagging a lot. Sore sensitive breast, kinds burn and tingle. Cramping and pressure and No AF. I spotted brown three days ago and Normally I only do that DAY OF AF hours beforehand. I have been extra tired. Headaches come and go and I never get those. everything seems so promising. I do NOT symptoms spot by the way. I just write them down when its something that is far too different from the normal or I just can not ignore it. Like the gagging and having nausea. :hugs: Let me know if you have any opinions. I HAVE taken a few tests only to get BFN, dollar store tests for now. One indent test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->