TTC#2

mme

Reaction score
So I’m 11 dpo and bfn after a 4 hr hold. Totally broke down feeling like I can’t do this anymore. I’ve spent all of this year wishing the days away to find out if it’s happened I’ve become obsessed and don’t know what to do ! It really is getting harder to have these bfns. When we started TTC we said our last month of trying would be December but that’s only 3 cycles away :-( we said this as after that our dd would be in comp school and feel the gap would be too big then. I don’t want my dd starting first day at comp with a 4 yr old starting their first day at primary. Now I’m worried that December will come and I will have not conceived, how will I just carry on when what we thought would be 2 will still be 1 ? It’s not only us that want another my dd is desperate for a sybling, she’s lonely and has no other children in the family. She asked for a brother or sister for Christmas and it breaks my heart. We always wanted 2 but always said we would do it only when and if it felt right, now I regret leaving it so long, all this is just getting me so down it’s affecting my day to day life. If I could press a switch and change my feelings I would, but I can’t and believe me I’ve tried. I’ve had the bloods done and they fine, hubbys had sperm analysis and that’s come back fine. Now the doc wants us to wait till it’s been a year (in dec) before referring me for further tests - when we said we would call it a day TTC. Sorry ladies I really needed to get this off my chest. No one to talk to other than hubby and he really doesn’t understand

I'm in exactly the same boat so I really feel your frustration! I've been TTC for over a year & I just don't understand why its not happening :-(
I was so undecided after having my daughter if I wanted another as I found her labour quite traumatic then my husband got made redundant so it was put on hold anyway for a while. I finally decided 2 years ago I did want another & it felt like such a huge decision for me to finally decide & now I feel like its not going to happen. I'm starting to get so upset every month af arrives now & I wish I could feel more relaxed over it but I can't anymore!
I feel so anxious the age gap is getting bigger too. My daughter really wants a brother or sister she asks me all the time & it really breaks my heart so much.
I'm currently 9dpo & think af is starting :-(

I just feel like I don’t know what to do anymore, I feel like saying screw this i give up ! But I don’t want to give up I really want another. So many people of know of lately have had ‘accidents’ and I feel it’s so unfair. Have you had any tests done ? Do you have anyone to talk to ? If only I could give you a big hug

Thanks really need it right now, just realised af has actually started. I'm only 9dpo & day 23 of my cycle. I'm so upset :-( I feel exactly the same as you like I can't take it anymore but I can't stop trying because I really want it.
I've had bloods on day 3 & 21 & an external scan which was all normal & hubbys had a test which was also normal. I can't understand how my progesterone is fine but my luteal phase has gone so short. It wasnt as short when we first started TTC though. We have an appointment at the fertility clinic at our local hospital in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping they can help more.
I chat to my best friend about it but shes having a tough time too having just had a failed ivf cycle.

I’m so sorry af has arrived already, 9 days is short. Hopefully the clinic can give you some answers and maybe run more tests. Although af hasn’t started yet for me I have the pre af pains right now. Sort of thought this month was it but just wishful thinking. I’m going to book an appointment with my doc next week and try again to see if any other tests they are willing to do now rather than in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->