Ttc 2017! Anyone else?

Flip flop

Reaction score
after a long, stressful year and lots of arguments and tears, do and I have finally come to a compromise and we will ttc in 2 years (2017).

By that time ds will be 4/5 which is a much larger gap than I ever wanted but I'm sure it'll have its benefits.

Feels like a long time to wait but at least I'm ill be having another for sure one day (well as sure as you can ever be).

Anyone else ttc 2017?

Hi, I will be. It could possibly be 2018 for us but we'll just have to see what happens.
I really want to have a 'big' age gap, I think when our daughter is at school it will give me more time to spend with the baby. I just can't imagine being pregnant again yet, I don't feel ready. :)

Hi, I will be. It could possibly be 2018 for us but we'll just have to see what happens.
I really want to have a 'big' age gap, I think when our daughter is at school it will give me more time to spend with the baby. I just can't imagine being pregnant again yet, I don't feel ready. :)

I wish I felt that way but I just don't have the patience. I can image it and all my mummy friends aster either on their number 2 or thinking about it which doesn't help. I just have to be patient. Although I've been thinking that I know we have agreed 2 years but that could potentially mean less if we include the being pregnant time! I'll ask dh but I think the agreement is 2 years before we start trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->