TTC #3 after MC

misstrouble

Slowly going Insane!!!
Reaction score
Hi all four weeks ago I lost my little angel. The pregnancy was not planned but in the 3 weeks we had with my baby growing inside me, DH and I got used to the idea and was really excited. Since loosing my little one I feel so empty and all I want is to feel our baby inside me. So we have decided not to wait and just go for it. No AF as yet, and not sure when or if she will show up!! I am hoping she won't. Good luck to all you girls out there who are in the same boat

So sorry to hear about you mc.

I am ttc #2 after 2mmc and am currently 5DPO.

Fingers crossed we both get our :bfp: soon.

:hug:

me too, I've had 1 af 30 days after mmc now I think 2dpo heres hoping!!:hugs:

Im in the same situation, we went for a scan after some bleeding at 10 weeks and there was no heartbeat..we are trying this first cycle too...would be interesting to know when the :witch: shows up (if she does) so we know when to test.............heres hoping for a big fat :bfp: for us xxx

Well fingers x for all of us!! I'm not sure if I have had AF as last week was feeling a bit crampy and moody, and at the w/e we were away and I sat down and felt like I had wet myself (tmi -sorry). When I went to the bathroom I had started bleeding - not heavy but not spotting. I then spotted a tiny amount for the next couple of days and now its stopped!! I hoping it was AF, but who knows!!

Hun i was in the same boat. Fell pregnant with baby #3 by accident and then lost it April '07. It took me until may this year to fall pregnant again. So try not to worry if it doesnt happen straight away.

Ah, lots of us are in the same boat this month. Trying for the first or second month after a m/c. I wish you all the best of luck as I know exactly how it feels.

Also bags of luck to all the girls who have been trying for longer. I've been actively ttc for a month, and I never realised how difficult and mind consuming it is. You girls deserve a medal and a BFP!!!

Lots of :dust: this month for everyone x

so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: i too am ttc #3 after 2 m/cs one in may and one in july.

fingers crossed you get your sticky bfp soon hun .

:babydust: for everyone who needs it. x

hi hun sorry bout ur loss, i lost my baby at 18 weeks and 2 make it worse i watched corrie at hospital while waiting 2 give birth to take my mind off what was happening and maria lost the baby! my periods came after 6wks but have been really irregular. someone told me b6 tablets help them though x

Sorry everybody for your loses.
In April I had a mmc at 11 weeks and now ttc for nearly 7 months. Good luck to you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->