TTC #3 and is taking much longer than i thought

pichi

TTC on hold
Reaction score
ok, so i conceived DD 2nd cycle, we had a chemical pregnancy which was conceived 1st cycle and then we conceived DS 2nd cycle after this... so we've been really lucky and quick to conceive...

i thought that same rules would apply to ttc #3 - we're now on the fourth cycle (and about to go into fifth if AF shows) and it's disheartening. I know 4 months is barely any thing in comparison to others TTC journeys but i can't help but feel crap. I feel incredibly lucky that we have managed to conceive our DD and DS but i can't help but feel like someone is missing.

I have a scan to check endometriosis has not returned after they removed tissue with my DS c-section. they're also going to test for a few things :nope:

gah, who thought trying for a 3rd would be so stressful :growlmad:

mt first 3 first cycle my 4th 6th cycle dont give up hun x

thank you. i just feel so disheartened! i get early bfps too and i tested this morning with a bfn so feeling crap :shrug:

My first was conceived 4 th cycle, second took 18! Trying for a 3rd and now on cycle 8 :-( taking too long !

Hi Hun I know how u feel, DS took 7months to conceive DD I just conceived on the pill with her we weren't trying and now we're trying for #3 it's taking so long we're on cycle 16 now, I have a scan this afternoon to see if there's anything suspicious going on blood tests have come back clear apart from high testosterone so don't know what's going on!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

oh no :( good luck! I didn't even know i had Endo until the consultant told me they removed some during surgery! Now I fear it may be back stopping me :(

Hope you get your BFP soon!

My daughter was conceived 5th cycle, not to sure when this little one will appear but lets hope we get some good news soon :)

We are ttc baby #3 as well :) we just started this cycle but I am also coming off of depo which took us 16 months when we ttc baby #2 :( I'm really hoping we don't have to wait that long again ! Good luck and lots of baby dust XX

thanks girls. I really hope its either a late bdp or we catch next cycle.

Yes i am finding it hard too :( we are on cycle 3 which i know isn't much compared to some just thought it would be easier as ds1 was not planned and ds2 took 3 cycles but the bfp came on the 1st month i thought we really had a good chance with the timing of bd.
The 1st cycle really knocked me as we were on honeymoon so had plenty of bd at the right time, but no wasn't too be.
Hope you have a late bfp in the making x

Hi Hun! We conceived Ds and Dd both on the first cycle of trying! We are now trying for #3 and this was first month trying and bfn :'( I hoped it would be as easy again. I get ovulation pain so can pinpoint ovulation pretty accurately, this is the first time we've ever tried to conceive and not got a Bfp and Af has shown up :( I'm hoping it's just because I need to get to know my cycles again better! I feel so lucky to have conceived my first two so easily when others try for months but I still feel disheartened :/ xxx

yeah i am the same as you - only i am now on Cycle 5 :(

i may have found my problem though and i am off for scans to check for endometriosis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->