Ttc #3 anyone want to be my buddy?

besty

Mummy to 2 girls & preg
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a buddy that wants to share this ttc journey.

A little bit about me. I'm 27 my dh is 26 we have been married 4 1/2 years. We have two dds #1 will be 3 in Feb and #2 is 19 months. We have now decided to try for #3 which will definitely be our last.

I came off the pill 1st Jan had break through bleed 4th Jan - 8th Jan had some spotting 10th-12th hoping my body settles down soon.

Anyone want to wait with me till we get our BFP??

Hi,
I'm also ttc #3.
I'm 28 dh is 30. Dd1 is 9 and dd2 is 2 1/2. We have been so unsure about trying for number 3 and changed our minds a few times but finally made the decision!
We don't want such a big gap this time so hopefully it doesn't take long!

Took my last pill on 8th jan and started bleeding today, so counting this as cd1 although I know it will be all over the place at first.

Are you using opks etc?

We're also TTC #3 but are having problems.
DH is 29 and I'm 26. We have an almost 4 yr old (conceived with no problem) and a 2 yr old, which took 15m and 3 early mc.
We've been unprotected since she was born and have had 8 miscarriages in that time!
I'm currently waiting for my consultant appointment next month so hopefully we'll get some answer!

(I'm also 9dpo but not hopeful this time as we were taking time out this cycle)

Hi, I was adamant I didn't want a third but I thought my pill hadn't worked last month and was disappointed when I wasn't pg. so dh and myself chatted about it and have decided one more will complete our little family.
I don't use opks. Usually just look for cm changes and ovulation pains. How about you?
Wishing- I hope you get an appointment soon so you can find out what's going on. My mum had 5 miscarriages between my older brother and me and turned out her hormones hadn't settled down after having my brother so she had to have a pill for a month then conceived me. Hope it's nothing serious for you

Hi,

I'm currently trying to conceive #3

I'm 31 soon to be 32, hubby to be will be 40 in July. We currently have two boys, Alfie who is 5 & Alister who is 3.

Alister starts in reception this September & I think now is a perfect time to be having a 3rd. I didn't want another child in as close age as Alfie and Alister as I found that quite hard, but I don't want to leave it too late, plus we get married next summer so want to slip one in before hand.

I had the paraguard copper coil removed back in August but this is my first month ttc. I've pretty much heald off until now because I had a pritty bad reaction to the copper & I wanted to try & get as much out off my body as possible.

Sorry to hear about the m/c's wishing. I hope you get some answers at your appt.

I'm not using anything going for a relaxed approach this time. WHen we were ttc dd1 we didn't track etc and it took 3 months, with dd2 I was obsessive opks, temps etc stressed so much about it and it took a year. So I'm hoping if I can relax it'll happen sooner!

Hi torz :) dd1 was in year 1 when dd2 was born and it was lovely having that time to bond with her. However dd2 is a handful so I'm quite nervous about having a newborn and her at home - I'm hoping she gets a bit easier as she heads towards three.

How's everyone doing today? I'm on CD9 but got lots of cramps going on on my left side. Maybe I will be ovulating soon :/ idk

I'm 10dpo and crampy but i expect my period to start by Friday.
I'm gutted that we 'wasted' this cycle but it's also nice to have a normal month to see what my body is up to. I've had so many mc lately, I feel like the pregnancy symptoms I get are just normal. But I haven't had any this month, apart from sensitive nipples and a few cramps.

I'm trying to tell myself to be realistic and it's not going to happen this month (we had sex twice after ovulation) but I'm desperately clinging on to that tiny chance. At least I've got my consultant appt next month.

Sorry waffling now :haha:

You never know wishing you may have caught that little eggy.
I'm bleeding again this morning! My body is going crazy since stopping the pill :/

Hiya!

Im ttc my 4th and last (well my 5th) I have a SS that we have full custody of. Ive had quite a few problems so hopefully Im not waiting too much longer. Good luck this cycle hun xxx

So I poas this morning. I can see a shadowy line.. Anyone else? (Bottom is opk)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
I can see it.
How's everyone getting on? I'm having loads of horrible side effects since coming off the pill :(

HAIIII!!!!

My dh and I are back to actively trying for #3. DD is almost 5, and DS just turned 2 in November. Im crossing my fingers that this is our month!

Wishing - have you tested again?

Hi chicken-mommy

Besty Ive not had any problems with stopping the pill yet but I took my last one 9days ago so I might get some soon. What symptoms are you having?

We are ttc #3 as well. Our first was a mc and our son (born December 2014) passed away in March last year so we've decided to ttc again. I came off the pill 31 December so I'm a day earlier than you are. 😊

Hi can I join?

We are officially TTC as of tomorrow (this is when DP is back from working away and my AF has now finished).

I have a 4yo and 9yo

Wishing - have you tested again?

Hi chicken-mommy

Besty Ive not had any problems with stopping the pill yet but I took my last one 9days ago so I might get some soon. What symptoms are you having?

I did, but it's pretty much the same. See anything?
Opks seem to be getting stronger though :shrug: I did another one this afternoon and it's really dark...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi chicken mommy and usafwife
Sorry to hear about your losses usafwife.
Jellybean I have had horrendous headaches, backache, bloating, spotting you name it I seem to have had it :( I didn't get any of these side effects when I came off the pill to ttc my first dd. Very odd. Hoping to catch the egg this month tho. Think I'm ovulating in the next day or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->