Ttc #3 anyone want to be my buddy?

Tested again today..

How is everyone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi I'm also trying for my third. I'm 33 and hubby is 36. We have two boys aged 6 and 3. I was on the depo for a year and had my last injection 19 months ago. My periods came back after 15 months so I'm only on my 4th cycle. No luck yet. I've had blood tests done and all Ok. I go back to the doctors on Wednesday. There were so many times I ummmed and argghhhhhhed about having another one but I think that's been the disappointment of it taking so long. Due to ovulation end of January and will be due on valentines day x

I tested as well but I don't think I'm ovulating this month

:hi: girls I am ttc 3rd I am 35 my af last month was so weird I spotted for 16 days doctor thorght I was pregnant and she also put it down to my age I am always 28 days and only bleed for 4 days normally it was weird spotting stopped Thursday she sent me for my bloods it came back neg so she is sending me for a ultrasound to check my ovarys and womb and that and she wants me to go for a hormone test to when my af comes again only thing I can think of is that made me bleed like that is that I joined the gym and went for a week before the kids broke up for Christmas just hope the next af is ok x x x

Hi Caz and Bob I hope you get a normal af or it stays away and you get a BFP.

I think I ovulated yesterday. Cm has changed today. How's everyone getting on?

I don't think I've ovulated his month. Who knows when it'll return

Agh no usafwife hope you ovulate soon. Maybe your body is just taking longer to settle off the pill. I hate all this waiting.

My peak was supposed to be Monday but I've had negative OPK for a week

I ovulated a couple of days later then I thought. Hopefully you will ov soon

I've had a lot of cramping today so maybe implantation but who knows. We shall see in a couple weeks

Hi ladies, would love to join you!

I'm 33 yr old mama of 16 month old twins. Just saw my fertility doctor yesterday and we are about to start working on baby #3.

I have PCOS. We stopped the pill in October. I've only have one period since then and pretty sure I haven't ovulated at all. Basically the same crap as last time. After 2 years of trying last time we finally got with the fertility doctor and thanks to him and a few cycles on Femara we got our twins! Hoping this time will be quicker and easier! At least now we know what's wrong and what works! So excited to start trying again! Had all my blood tests yesterday and we start meds next week!

Hi mamaMac, we would love you to join us. fingers crossed things get going quickly for you. Hope your blood work comes back okay and the week passes quickly so you can start your meds

Been to the gym tonight exhausted now. Trying to stay active to pass the time :)

We have just decided to TTC number 3, I'm on cerelle mini pill so stopping taking that today - I hope it doesn't take long took 10 months with number 2. My girls are 5 and nearly 2

Hi ziggy, I hope it doesn't take long for you either

VERY happy to have found this thread! May I join in too? I am 41 and DH is 42, and we're TTC #3. Our son is 8 and daughter is 5, and after a loss a few years back, we thought that was it....but talking recently, DH and I realized we're still thinking we have someone in our family yet to meet ;). Both our moms were 'advanced age' moms, so that we're in our 40s isn't scare, especially with the awesome OBGYN I have :). DH and I both started taking herbal supplements in addition to my prenatal (one I found at Vitamin Shoppe that is 'specialized' for moms over 35, coolness!)

I LOVE reading about all of you, and here is to many wished and prayers for healthy :bfp: in the near futures for all of us!

:hug:

Hi everyone. How's is everyone getting on? Been to the shops this morning and bought some tests ready for next week. Anyone got any symptoms?

Hi ladies can I join trying for #3 I am 31 dh is 39. We have 2 boys one four and one seven. I am on cd3 due af 21/2. I look forward to getting to know you all.

I'm cramping a lot this morning. Still have very sensitive nipples too. I hate symptom spotting

Good old symptom spotting. So annoying!

Today I tested just for kicks. I've had similar cravings to my twin pregnancy this week and yesterday morning I had a little bout of morning nausea just like when I was pregnant too. Then I got all weepy cooking lunch as I listened to a book about pregnancy and fertility so I was like "okay go test just in case". Negative of course. But good to be sure. Tomorrow is my apt with my fertility doctor again. Should be getting my prescriptions to start meds :)

:hi: girls hope your all well as for me go for my scan on the 9 feb bleeding as still gone waiting on :af: just don't no when its going to come i have worked out 8 feb just a waiting game x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->