TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I thought I'd start a thread for ladies who are TTC, doesn't matter if it's baby #1 or #5 anyone is welcome! I was in an amazing little TTC chat group when I was trying for my son, and I met some amazing ladies there and we still talk everyday and are super close even now that my son is almost 8 months! I would absolutely love to have that again this time around! :happydance:

A little about me: I have an almost 2.5yr old daughter and my almost 8 month old son. We were planning on waiting until beginning of next year for try for our next baby, but I had a chemical pregnancy in December and it kind of made us talk more and we decided to move up our TTC date! As of right now, we are talking about TTC starting March most likely. I'm tracking my ovulation currently to get a better idea of my cycles (I'm still breastfeeding my 8mo). I'm super excited, and a little nervous to be doing this all over again lol. :blush:

Testers!♡
March:
8th:
ricschick

9th:
Katy78

13th:
rachybaby85

17th:
Gypsy99

Hi we are ttc no 6. This is our 1st cycle. Xx

Hi welcome!!

Baby #6? How exciting! Are you hoping for a certain gender?

Hello !

I am ttc#3 as well:)

I would really love to have a girl but I have been reading up on gender swaying and I think it's stressing me out !

We weren't sure about trying this month as I have a wedding to be maid of honour at in August but ended up bding on cd13 (yesterday) anyway so I guess it's our first month trying although not a lot of effort has gone into it !

Xx

Ttc no 3 too! I have a nearly 5 year old and a 1 year old (girl
& boy) - have had fertility issues in the past so I am thinking this may be a long journey for me plus I am too tired half the time to dtd ����

Angelmum our children are similar ages :) my daughter is Feb 2012 and my son July 2015 xx my daughter we conceived straight away and my son took 16 cycles although no obvious fertility issues xx

Angelmum our children are similar ages :) my daughter is Feb 2012 and my son July 2015 xx my daughter we conceived straight away and my son took 16 cycles although no obvious fertility issues xx

Ah yes!! I hope you have an easier/quicker ttc journey this time! We started ttc no 2 when dd was 8 months so took us years - ended up doing treatment to help but still didnt work - conceived month we had decided to stop trying! We are taking no 3 as a bonus if it happens but if it doesnt then we are lucky with our gorgeous two xx

Hello !

I am ttc#3 as well:)

I would really love to have a girl but I have been reading up on gender swaying and I think it's stressing me out !

We weren't sure about trying this month as I have a wedding to be maid of honour at in August but ended up bding on cd13 (yesterday) anyway so I guess it's our first month trying although not a lot of effort has gone into it !

Xx

Welcome! :flower:

Thats our plan too. In March we're going to just go with flow and do a NTNP thing and see what happens. But if I'm not pregnant, then in April I'm going to actually start trying to BD on my ovulation days!

Ttc no 3 too! I have a nearly 5 year old and a 1 year old (girl
& boy) - have had fertility issues in the past so I am thinking this may be a long journey for me plus I am too tired half the time to dtd ����

Welcome!! :flower:

I'll be sending you a lot of baby dust! I hope it doesn't take too long for you this time around :baby:

The children would love a brother! But me and my husband don't mind. X

Any healthy baby is perfectly fine :baby::happydance:

I'm so excited to start this journey with you ladies! Hopefully we get some others who want to join in as well so we can all chat about whatever while we wait to test :D

I'll jump in too. I'm also in the making a baby thread on here too, but always good to talk when we start going crazy in the two week wait!

I'm TTC #3. We have been off birth control for nearly a year now and seriously trying the last couple of months. DH was hard work for a while there, but this new year I have seen a big change in him.

So I'm coming up to Ovulate in the next couple of days. Awaiting temp dip, as I have every sign - soft CP, EW CM, sensitive boobs. DTD this morning, and DH is 'recharging his balls' LOL for tomorrow.

Recharging his balls lol- I like that :)

Considering I spent 16 months actively ttc my now 18month old, I've forgotten a lot about how to do it !

I guess I should get a BBT, although my cycle is pretty regular at the moment 28 days so hopefully that means I'm ovulating around cd14 ( yesterday) generally - or is that an incorrect assumption?

Part of me wants to ntnp, but the other part would really like this to happen within the next few months for age gap and timing reasons so I want to make more effort !

Is anyone using preseed or similar ? Xx

Hi ladies can I join too? TTC #3, we've got a nearly 6yr old and a 3yr old. Second month of trying and AF came his morning �� x

Could I join too please? Been TTC #3 for a few months now x

Gypsy : LOL :rofl: I love that! Welcome!!

Fuschia: I used pressed when we were ttc my youngest and it worked for us. We also did the SMEP the cycle we conceived so I'll be trying that again!

MrsPow : welcome! So sorry about AF :( I hope this month is yours month!

Hayalee: Hi and welcome!

I'm so excited to have so many ladies to chat with!

Mamas who are trying for #3, are you as nervous as I am?! I go back and forth lol. I really want a 3rd but scared to have that many kids!

Is the smep pretty much bd every other day ? Or is there more to it ?

I used pre seed with both of mine but not got any yet - I think when af arrives I'll get stocked up on essentials.

I am also back and forth - well I was anyway for months ! But eventually we realised that the fact that we weren't totally sure in our case proves that we actually really want a 3rd, or we would have put it to bed by now . It's daunting but also really exciting and I feel like it's the way it's meant to be for us .x

We have been back and forth too, and DH tried to stop a few times with us last year. The ticking point has been that his brother is trying for a second so we are 100% all in now. He was a bit disappointed when he asked if I wanted to go swimming yesterday (which means sit in the hot tub for 30 minutes) and i said no I don't want it to kill your swimmers.

The internet OPK's I bought a useless :-(. They are showing lines, but nothing dark, and from my temp drop and every other sign, I'd say I will O by Friday (most likely tomorrow).

I've been trying to use First Response lube, which is apparently the same as preseed?

Good luck everyone :)

I haven't heard of first response lube - how do you find it ?

That's a shame about the opks- have you been able to use the cheap opks before ? Could this be a dud batch ? Xx

Fuschia: if I remember right you bd every other day after your period, then once you get a positive OPK you bd everyday for 3 days, skip a day then bd one more time.

That what I tell myself too. If I honestly DIDNT want another then I oulsnr even be thinking of trying. I think I'm just nervous about the timing. I have an almost 2.yr and an almost 8mo. So depending when this one is born it could be 18 months apart which is a little scary lol

Gypsy: that's great you're both 100% in now! What's opks do you use? I bought the Wondfos off of Amazon and hey worked great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->