ttc #3 buddies wanted

mouse_chicky

Reaction score
Anyone else ttc#3?
Currently, I'm on 7th cycle, which has stretched over a year because we've been off and on. If I don't conceive this month, I'll start 50 mg of clomid.
My story briefly: I have a bright and funny 4 year old dd who is about to turn 5 and who is the light of my life.:cloud9: We conceived her on our 3rd cycle trying every other day before I knew the whole world ot opks, cervical mucas, etc. When she was 6 months old, I knew I wanted another baby. We tried and tried, and I grew accustomed to temping and using opks. I eventually went on femara and conceived the 2nd month. That pregnancy sadly ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks. We were devastated but continued on with what life had in store. Four month later, we conceived my son who is now 2 years old. I can't believe that! He is a sensitive and loving, little monkey.:cloud9:
So here we are. I never dreamed of wanting 3 kids. Heck, I originally didn't want any. But I feel my family's not quite complete yet.

Please join me! I'm not crazy, I promise, :rofl:
I am on CD 14. I figure I'll ovulate in a week or so.

VIP :bfp:
tasha 2/21/16 due November :blue: born 11/3/16 :baby:
ridley 2/21/16 due November (end of Oct.) :pink:
mum of boys 3/8/16 due November
pianogirl 4/2/16 due December
jessicasmum 4/18/2016 due December :blue: born 12/15/16 :baby:
wouldluvabub 6/12/2016 due February
mel102 6/28/2016 due March
sharnw 8/4/2016 due April
CobynTTmom 8/4/2016 due April
x amour 8/12/2016 due April
abii 8/20/2016 due April
Dannypop 9/7/2016 due May
Catalyst 10/19/2016 due July
Montana 12/17/2016 due August
Jai Jai 12/23/2016 due August
DJ987 1/17/2017 due September

Working on #3 over here, too. (Going on 10-ish months now.)

Currently on CD11, but I have no idea when I will ovulate. I had been ovulating later since TTC. It was most likely because I tried to change a bunch of things up in order to "fix" myself. Last cycle I decided to do what I'd done before TTC, and I ended up ovulating on CD11 or CD12. I did pretty much the same thing this cycle hoping for another earlier ovulation (as ovulating on CD22-26 kind of sucks), but I'm not seeing a fade-in pattern on my OPKs yet, and no EWCM yet either. Ugh. I guess that cycle was just a fluke. Oh well. I got pregnant with a chemical after ovulating around CD20 back in June, so I know it is possible. I just hate that every long cycle wastes more of my precious fertile time; and I'm worried about the miscarriage rates associated with late ovulation. :-/

In any case, I hope we all get our BFPs soon. :)

I'm ttc#3 too. We have been trying since last Feb so about to clock over the 1 year mark. We did conceive last year but I miscarried.

I'm about to go into cycle 9 as I can tell AF is on the way :( On a positive note I will start clomid this coming cycle so hopefully it gets me that BFP. I have long cycles which make ttc extra frustrating.

We are going to be trying for number 3 from next month was waiting until March but can't wait that long :haha:

Hi Isme! I know what you mean with long cycles. It is frustrating to wait so long to O. (Mine is usually CD21-23.) I'd never heard that late ovulation conception had a higher rate of miscarriage.
Hi snowbunnie and ttc buddy no2! It seems that most of us have been on this journey for a while, losses and all. :hugs:
Hi mel102! Hopefully you'll have quick success!

Good luck and baby :dust: ladies! Nice to meet you all!

Joining!! :hi:

This is my 2nd cycle TTC #3! I'll admit, I swing from REALLY wanting another one, to thinking I'm crazy and wanting to hold off for a bit. Mainly because postpartum is oh-so-hard for me. My hands break out in horrible hydrotic eczema--which really shouldn't be called eczema. It's more like open blisters and disfiguring swelling. It lasts for up to a year postpartum, and usually only leaves after I stop breastfeeding. :wacko: My hands JUST cleared up after my DS, so I can touch things painlessly! :thumbup:

I'm a temping fanatic, so I figure I'll put some chances on my side of conceiving. I'll probably DTD until about 2 days before O, and then hold off until after O. :winkwink:

Snowbunnie: I guess we'll move over to this thread! :flower:

xamour: So happy to see you on this thread! :flower:

Any other ladies temping?!

xxx

Hi Tasha and Pridey! Welcome! :hi:
Yeah, logic and the heart have been warring about having a third lo. Logic says are you crazy! Do you really want to be outnumbered? :rofl: Then, there's the heart . . . :cloud9:
I try to temp but my 2 year old crawls into our bed a lot, and often the thermometer is missing in the morning. :haha:

Well turns out AF isn't on it's way as I got a BFP this morning! Tomorrow would have been 12 months of ttc. I have a good feeling about this one but still trying to be realistic that it could end in m/c again.

Good luck everyone!!

Yayyyy!!!!!! :yipee: Our first bfp!!! Huge congrats ttc!!!!!!

:wohoo: Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!:happydance:

I know it's nervewracking when you've had losses in the past, but try to stay positive and enjoy every moment of this precious miracle inside you. :hugs:

I'll start a BFP list on the opening post, and if everyone wants, I can do a list for test dates too, although I don't think anyone's at that point in the cycle yet.
Wishing everyone super :spermy: power and baby :dust: !!!

Well turns out AF isn't on it's way as I got a BFP this morning! Tomorrow would have been 12 months of ttc. I have a good feeling about this one but still trying to be realistic that it could end in m/c again.

Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations :dance::dance::dance:

What CD are all you ladies on? :flower:

I'm on CD 6! Last cycle was my first postpartum, and it was 28 days long! I used to have 35 day cycles! I O'd on CD 14 (I always O'd around CD 20 previously.), so we'll see how this cycle goes! I'm going to try to sway for a girl, so I'm going to try to stop dtd 2 days before O! ;)

Hey Tasha! I was wondering if you were swaying for a girl when you first said you were going to dtd 2 days before O. Good luck getting your :pink:!

CD 17 for me: o will probably being this weekend---when I'll be at my in-laws for dd's birthday party. :dohh: This seems to happen, lol.

ttc #3 here as well !! Our ds was made during an off cycle i was using opks to avoid getting pregnant because i got off bc it was making me crazy and my endo horrible. I thought that I had O'd and knew the AF was about to show so we dtd..... well .... I ACTUALLY O'd when AF was suppose to show and our beautiful little surprise!! We were told that I would probably never have kids !! WE SHOWED THEM! HA!

#2 is my crazy funny little girl!! She was made after 3 cycles of TTC and Temping. I am currently on TTC cycle one just got my ijmplant removed this month ready for this wild ride!

Hi mommapowers32! :hi: Good luck on your journey!

I have endo as well and am familiar with the risk of being off bc; the main reason for me why temp and use opks instead of ntnp.

That is so neat how your first lo was a surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->