• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ttc#3 buddies?!

Welcome :flower: poor you, that sounds really tough :hugs: I've never heard of anything like that before, what causes it if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome Cerdiwen :wave:

I am 14dpo and tested BFN this morning. I didn't really think I was, but I rarely make it to 14dpo so hopes were raised a little even though symptoms were normal pre-AF. I have bad pp though this morning, and I don't usually get it until after AF has started. Wish she'd just hurry up now so I can move onto next cycle! :af:

:hi: girls hope your all well done a hpt neg going to test Monday if :af: dosent show I have just changed me vitamins to the seven seas one so don no if its that why shes not her yet xx

Attachments

• 20151030_121859.jpg
    20151030_121859.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi all,

Having a blood test tomorrow to check ovulation. I'm not sure if we can be referred because she said we already have 2 children so wouldn't get any help, so unsure if we will get referred privately?

ye probuly will be privately same as me but we had one child we had pay for ever think nothing work and got court pregnant naturally in the end with my dd xx

ye probuly will be privately same as me but we had one child we had pay for ever think nothing work and got court pregnant naturally in the end with my dd xx

Wow, to go through all that and have a natural BFP must've been trying for you. What did you have to pay for? I've had a look at my local hospital's price list but I'm unsure what they'll send me for. We did a SA and my GP put NHS on the paper.

Hi girls. Been away for a few days. CarlyP hope the blood test was okay.

I am cd34 and very confused. I had a massive meltdown two nights ago Accompanied by some tiny brown spotting. Then around lunch time today, AF. BUT then after I got home from weekend away I decided to test anyway and now I'm really confused. Def not fmu, it was about 4pm. Pic is awful (on phone) but def pale pink second line! This is pretty much what happened with ds2 so I'm looking forward to testing tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
Today's test equally as pale so I think perhaps a chemical :(. Will be sure tomorrow I suppose.

Oh, Berri, I hope it's all ok. Maybe it's just early?

I've been gone a while... work has been exceptionally busy. Here's an update:

Bought OPKs on Amazon. Been testing like a crazy person. Had PosOPKs on CD12 and morning of CD13. NegOPK in afternoon on CD13.

:sex: on CD12, 13, 14, & 15. FF shows CD 13 as probable ovulation day.

Today is CD15. And now we wait. :wacko:

Pretty sure it's chemical. Lines are still really faint and bleeding is almost like AF (a bit lighter) but no other usual AF symptoms...

I haven't told DH. I don't know why.

Mls4 hope your wonderful efforts are rewarded this month.

Pretty sure it's chemical. Lines are still really faint and bleeding is almost like AF (a bit lighter) but no other usual AF symptoms...

I haven't told DH. I don't know why.

Mls4 hope your wonderful efforts are rewarded this month.

:hugs: sorry Berri.

I'm not sure I'd tell my DH either, I don't think he would understand what a chemical is.

Spotting started this morning so waiting for full flow for CD1 (again)

Thinking of you today, Berri. :hugs:

CarlyP - sending you eggy dust for this cycle :dust:

Thank you mls. How are you?

I'm doing fine - luckily I am swamped at work for the next few weeks, so that should help the month pass quickly.

Normal post-ovulation symptoms - tired, grouchy, and STARVING. Like, 3,000 calories and still hungry. 3DPO is a bit early to spot symptoms, so I'm trying to hold off on that.

Ha I'm like that, can't eat enough!

It's rubbish as I track almost all of my symptoms in TWW and they are the same every month so I don't think I'll even notice the 'real' thing if that makes sense?

Some people say they just "knew" the day or two after, and others say they had no symptoms whatsoever.

With DS1 I got a BFP in the first cycle. I fell ill pretty much immediately. Had hyperemesis gravidarium until 6.5 - 7 months along. I had to wear a subcutaneous drip of anti-nausea meds 24/7.

With DS2, we were more relaxed. We "tried" for two months. One day I felt faint in the shower and that's what triggered me to test. BFP right away, and it turns out I was already about 2 weeks late.

This time around, it's been 6 cycles and I'm starting to get impatient. I know that's horrid of me - I truly admire all these ladies who endure month after month of the emotional (and physical) roller coaster.

My inner nerd is taking over and I'm going all scientific on this one. If this month doesn't take, I think I may pay my OB/GYN a visit and just make sure everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"