ttc#3 buddies?!

I also like all the facts, and when it doesn't go to plan, I complain A LOT!

Update:

5dpo today. Still too early to be looking for signs, but here is what is going on with me:

Very little CM, but is sticky/creamy.

VERY, very tired. Work has been busy and I'm going to write it off as that.

BBT spike from 98.3 to 98.4 to 98.86 the last three days. I know basically nothing about temping, as this is my first month to try it.

Extremely congested nose. Headache. Feeling puny. Maybe I'm actually getting sick, which would account for the bbt climbing?

That's it for now. DH has been sweet to me and took care of the boys while I went to bed at 7:30pm last night. Haha.

Hmm I have heard that a cold/runny nose is a big symptom. :dust:

7dpo. No symptoms of note. Still congested.
Been charting bbt using ff, but I'm not good at it. I've attached a screenshot of my chart. Noticeable spike and dip, which I think is good?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-08-06-42-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-06-42-33.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 3
Could be an implantation dip. What are you finding difficult about charting?

Could be an implantation dip. What are you finding difficult about charting?

I'm just concerned that it's not accurate. My 3yo still gets up once a night around 4am. Sometimes I get up to pee or shush the outside dog. I don't generally sleep well anyway. I'm hesitant to read into it too much because I feel like I'm not consistent enough for it to tell me anything.

I was the same, I never sleep through so mine was never accurate, but if your temping along with opk's and keeping a feel out for twinges you should know roughly when it's time.

I'm hopeless with temping, no help there sorry. What I can say though is that with both DS1 and 2 I was so stuffed up right from the get go.... fingers crossed. Would be lovely to see a BFP here soon!

My tests are showing no line and bleeding stopped so I guess my chemical is over. Been having strange feelings that was my girl :( Anyway, we move on, I'm hoping that it means I'll be super fertile this month and get a BFP for Christmas!

I'm hopeless with temping, no help there sorry. What I can say though is that with both DS1 and 2 I was so stuffed up right from the get go.... fingers crossed. Would be lovely to see a BFP here soon!

My tests are showing no line and bleeding stopped so I guess my chemical is over. Been having strange feelings that was my girl :( Anyway, we move on, I'm hoping that it means I'll be super fertile this month and get a BFP for Christmas!

I like your positive attitude! A Christmas BFP would be wonderful.

Today is 8dpo - weird bloaty/crampy feeling - peeing frequently since yesterday. Kind of feels like maybe a UTI starting? Boobs *almost* hurt and are definitely puffier. I can't find my symptom list from last cycle, but I remember having both of these symptoms.

I'm *almost* nauseated as well. I had a little snack and it went away. Wouldn't necessarily say it was pregnancy related at this point.

POAS yesterday and the day before - obviously both were negative as they were way too early. It did satisfy my need to POAS. :)

Could anyone lend me insight on my chart?

I'm lost. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-11-05-50-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-11-05-50-02.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 3
It's like that because you've missed temperatures so it can't get an accurate ovulation date, I think it needs 5 temps in a row to indicate ovulation.

Well my last blood test showed no ovulation for last cycle :/

So I am been referred to my local hospital to see a gynecologist, my GP explained that she can possibly try me on clomid. So just waiting to hear from them and carrying on (hoping) in between.

Well my last blood test showed no ovulation for last cycle :/

So I am been referred to my local hospital to see a gynecologist, my GP explained that she can possibly try me on clomid. So just waiting to hear from them and carrying on (hoping) in between.

Ohhh, CarlyP, I'm sorry. Good to have a possible solution on deck, though. I hope they get to you quickly and that it helps you.

It's like that because you've missed temperatures so it can't get an accurate ovulation date, I think it needs 5 temps in a row to indicate ovulation.

Yes, I started temping at an awkward time in my cycle. Had a couple days where I either got up later than normal or earlier than normal.

I was using OPKs and did get positives for about 24 hrs. I'm 99% sure that I ovulated based on CM and other symptoms. It was REALLY early in my cycle, so that could be why I haven't had luck in the last several months. We :sex: before and during the LH surge, so hopefully that worked.

I had another temp spike today. This is the third "spike/dip/spike/dip/spike."

If nothing else, I'll have this month's chart to look back on today. I'm glad I started charting, because it's addicting. I just need a couple more months to see a pattern.

Glad you like charting, it is amazing to see your patterns change, and spot what's happening.

Carly I'm sorry you're not Oing. I hope you get it sorted soon. As for going on clomid soon - a little heads up - trying to conceive her 2nd a friend of mine used it and conceived triplets on the first cycle so be ready for anything!!

Mls how long til you test?

I think I'm entering my "fertile window" so hopefully we can find the time/energy to catch our egg!

Carly I'm sorry you're not Oing. I hope you get it sorted soon. As for going on clomid soon - a little heads up - trying to conceive her 2nd a friend of mine used it and naturally conceived triplets on the first cycle so be ready for anything!!

Mls how long til you test?

I think I'm entering my "fertile window" so hopefully we can find the time/energy to catch our egg!

I can't find a shocked face emoji :haha: I can't imagine their faces when they found that out!

Good luck MLS :thumbsup:

I'm CD8 so might start using OPK's today. See if I ovulate this month.

Hi ladies, been a while so just thought I'd see how you're going?

Mls4 I've got my fingers crossed you have some good news?

CarlyP did you O?

Me? As usual, I'm not sure what's happening. I know that my littlest has been sick for a week and so I've had no sleep (not even respite during nap times because he just won't be put down and he doesn't sleep in my bed... I'd let him but he gets all excited about the pillows and the dogs sleeping on the floor!). This (of course) has coincided with my fertile days I think. I am cd 22 and had cm (watery and egg white) since cd 16 and we've managed to bd a few times so we shall see!

Hope you're all well :dust:

Yes, I started temping at an awkward time in my cycle. Had a couple days where I either got up later than normal or earlier than normal.

I was using OPKs and did get positives for about 24 hrs. I'm 99% sure that I ovulated based on CM and other symptoms. It was REALLY early in my cycle, so that could be why I haven't had luck in the last several months. We :sex: before and during the LH surge, so hopefully that worked.

I had another temp spike today. This is the third "spike/dip/spike/dip/spike."
Ya same here we DTD before the LH surge and right when I felt the cramps on the left side so maybe that did work this time and had more cm this cycle than last so that is a plus too good luck

If nothing else, I'll have this month's chart to look back on today. I'm glad I started charting, because it's addicting. I just need a couple more months to see a pattern.
I also DTD before the LH surge like a day before and I had more cm this cycle than last so that's a plus too I also feel ovulation pain mostly on my left side so right when I felt that pain I know to hit the bedroom lol so maybe I have been ovulating too early than expected so we will see good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->