ttc#3 buddies?!

Hi ladies, been a while so just thought I'd see how you're going?

Mls4 I've got my fingers crossed you have some good news?

CarlyP did you O?

Me? As usual, I'm not sure what's happening. I know that my littlest has been sick for a week and so I've had no sleep (not even respite during nap times because he just won't be put down and he doesn't sleep in my bed... I'd let him but he gets all excited about the pillows and the dogs sleeping on the floor!). This (of course) has coincided with my fertile days I think. I am cd 22 and had cm (watery and egg white) since cd 16 and we've managed to bd a few times so we shall see!

Hope you're all well :dust:

Not sure yet, I didn't temp, got a positive opk on cd10 so showed ovulation for cd 11 so will see.

Hope your LO is feeling better, it's tough when they're poorly :( glad you got some BD in though :dust:

This is my chart so far and what are the odds of that temp dip being a LH surge for possible ovulation!? I DTD day before with cm present but idk if it was fertle cm yet but I know now after 2-3 dpo I feel bloated from "ovulation" and crampy on left side with thick white cm hmmm only time will tell I guess...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3
Omg I just looked at my chart from September and in September I had a cp, but I DTD two days prior to the temp dip and this chart has a lot of similarities and I DTD closer to the temp dip this time hmm we will see right now I need to start looking into buying some internet cheapies for testing time in two weeks boo! Lol

Omg I just looked at my chart from September and in September I had a cp, but I DTD two days prior to the temp dip and this chart has a lot of similarities and I DTD closer to the temp dip this time hmm we will see right now I need to start looking into buying some internet cheapies for testing time in two weeks boo! Lol

I am hopeless with charts but if you say it's looking good then I am with you 100% and have my fingers and toes crossed :)

I'm now 8 days of what seems to be fertile CM.... so odd!!

I would say that temp dip is ovulation. I think it dots the lines because you have only added temp, if you had fertile cm and a positive opk then I think your lines would've been right through. You've defiantly dtd on the right day so lots of :dust:

CD19/8DPO today - Nothing to report today.

Had awful headache yesterday though, I never get headache.

Had a lovely day out with OH, we went for lunch and did a bit of Xmas shopping, we hardly ever see each other because he's so busy.

This is my chart so far and I am 6dpo today and tummy feels achy and felt sharp like pin cushion feel last night but I'm blaming it the way I slept my left boob has been so so sore since 3dpo and the right nipple hurts no cm really only when I wipe and changes from clear, stringy, yellow/green I had a really bad headache all day yesterday and I think my senses r off cuz I was preparing for Thanksgiving and the stuffing tasted bitter and had my dad taste it he said it was perfect behind his back I added some salt and tasted better he then didn't like it cuz it was too salty but tastes so good to me weird!? I have been drinking tons of water but not really going pee and I'm chronically sneezing and have stuffy nose and do not want to get out of bed I woke up with a hot flash and couldn't go back to sleep so tired and achy hopefully there is a reason why I feel like this hmm we will see lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
Chart looks good :) hoping it's your month!

I'm having no symptoms at all so wondering if that means I haven't ovulated so no progesterone symptoms?

Any news? I'm hoping no news is good news for you ladies :)

I'm cd28 (avg 32-35) and no signs of anything. Although a strange occurrence... As of 3 days ago some "milk" from bbs and lo stopped bf about 5 months ago!!

I am 10dpo and been having red flag symptoms for me that are out of the ordinary for my cycle which are these high temps, gas that started early 9dpo and butt is throbbing/achy weird! I have been getting cm only enough when I wipe or if I wait too long to wipe its on my undies any success stories

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
I started spotting yesterday, right on time! So I'm out just waiting for full flow now, on a happy note we are booking Disney world just after Xmas :) Not sure if I will continue TTC as I get SPD in pregnancy and don't fancy that while on holiday!

I got a faint BFP today I knew something was there so I had to wait until the test to completely dry to see it and then tested 12 hours later a lil darker to notice super tired and very thirsty

I got a faint BFP today I knew something was there so I had to wait until the test to completely dry to see it and then tested 12 hours later a lil darker to notice super tired and very thirsty

Aah congrats hun! H&H 9 months to you :happydance:

I'm praying that the baby sticks and the cp two cycles ago was just a blurr and onto a successful pregnancy for me!!!! Crossing fingers!!! I got a BFP at 11dpo but it was a squinter and just got darker at 12 dpo good luck to all you wonderful ladies!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
Lots of sticky :dust: please keep us posted :)

Now it's official lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members