TTC #3 - CD2 - I need buddies <3

faith2015

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have tried a few new fourms and most of the ladies are not friendly! So I come back to the place I find happiness!!

I am on month #3 TTC #3 :happydance: This is the last month I am going to try naturally because the first two I have not O'd on my own. My OB asked me to try for 3 months and then go get on clomid :dohh: I hate that stuff!

My first month, I didn't chart but I did use OPK which told me I didn't O, that that is why I decided to chart last month and my temps are all over the place!

I am on CD2 :hugs:

Did you try the OPK things all month in case you O’d super early or super late?
I hope you get a :bfp: before clomid!
I’m on cd20 and I think 6dpo but might be off on the day. Just got off Mirena so we’ll see how crazy it is.
How old are the other two?

Did you try the OPK things all month in case you O’d super early or super late?
I hope you get a :bfp: before clomid!
I’m on cd20 and I think 6dpo but might be off on the day. Just got off Mirena so we’ll see how crazy it is.
How old are the other two?

My DD is 8 years old. My DS will be 2 in December. I got my Mirena removed 3 months ago also. The first month was horrible for me. Thank you, I really want to avoide clomid! As soon as AF ends, I will OPK everyday until I O or AF arrives. How many LO's do you have?

Ohhhh I hope we get it this month!
Why was your first month off Mirena so bad?

Ohhhh I hope we get it this month!
Why was your first month off Mirena so bad?

Fingers crossed!!!! It was so bad because of the pains I received, the moodiness, and the HEAVY AF :nope::haha:

How is your first cycle going?

I had a couple days of spotting a few days after I took it out. Other than that nothing started until day after ovulation so I’m hoping to be one of those that goes right into pregnancy. Taking a bunch of folic acid.

Hey :)

Also trying for baby no 3 my 1st cycle of upping the game been not preventing for 2 years also started on the soy isoflavones (similar to clomid) on cycle day 1 wishing you luck hun xx

crusherwife44 - fingers crossed!!! I sure hope you post on here in the next few days with a :BFP:

cherrished - Good luck!!! I will need to look into soy isoflavones! What CD are you?

Thank you hun :) and I'm cycle day 3 a long way to go yet. But hopefully we will get there, I'm hoping the soy sorts my periods out for the 1st couple of months as they seem to be back too front 3 weeks bleeding and 1 week off such a nightmare so fingers crossed my period this month doesn't last long :)

Soy is similar to clomid helps you to ovulate especially with irr regular periods. My 2nd son is a soy baby :) we tried for 6 years and I conceived him the 2nd month on soy CD 3_7 :) so I defaintly recommend but you have to take it like clomid CD 1-5 2-6 3-7 etc no more than 5 days and no more than 200mg xx

I'll be one of your buddies! I am on cycle day 4 now. This is the start of my eight cycle trying.

I hope you get your BFP this cycle without clomid!

Hey Faith! On cycle 5 TTC #3
I had a blood test yesterday to determine whether or not I am ovulating properly and get the results this afternoon. I conceived #1 + #2 super easily, so this has taken me by surprise.

Good luck to you! :flower:

cherrished &#8211; Maybe I will ask the doctor about soy. How do you take it? Drink it?
Peonies83 &#8211; Welcome!! It took me 9 months of TTC to get a :bfp: with my DS! Fx for you and :babydust:
Buffyx &#8211; I am super excited to hear the results! My #1 was an oops. My #2 was super hard, 6 or 7 rounds on clomid. #3 I am now on my 3rd month trying.

So my chart is completely all over the place and I just started. My first 5 days and it already looks like I am running up and down hills. Go figure right! Man I was just seriously hoping and praying to do this on my own this time &#9785; So I have so much money in my HSA so I decided to buy Ava. Has anyone heard of it? It tracks your cycles, ovulation and even pregnancy. I am super excited to get it and try it out! If you are interested, here is a link for $20 off https://avawomen.ref-r.com/c/i/10619/6383817 ! If anyone is experts at chart looking, what is going on?

Faith2015, I'm not a charting expert, but I didn't want to read and run. I know my temps are usually pretty wonky during and immediately after af. It might also be possible that your room temperature has been fluctuating at night. Were any of those high or low temperatures taken on really cold mornings? One night recently, I fell asleep with my electric blanket on and my temperature was way higher the next morning than it would of been otherwise. Those are just some possibilities.

Hopefully someone with more charting knowledge tries to answer!

Faith, I ended up getting my BFP on Saturday at 9dpo, the day after my Doctor told me that she didn't think I had even ovulated. What a rollercoaster of emotions!

I am sorry, I know nothing about charting. Sending lots of baby dust your way :hugs:

Peonies83 - that is a good observation! The weather has been up and down lately!!
Buffyx - I couldn't imagine! Congrats to you! Keep us posted!! Thank you so much for the dust!

I have been taking digi OPK's, yesterday morning there was a line but it wasn't + at all. This morning the line was lighter than yesterday morning's line and my temp went up. Do you think I could of O'd between the two testing times?

:wave: Hello Faith! I sometimes stalk these boards and saw you're ttc #3. How exciting! We're ntnp and on the fence for #3. We'd love another, but have zero plans to revert back to ttc again. It really took a toll on us.

I see you started charting and may have some questions. You're probably a still a couple of days b4 O going by what cd you're on. How long are your cycles usually? Temps pre O aren't as important as post O temps. Mine used to be very up and down pre O which is very frustrating. If your temp in the morning is up still, it is possible you did O. As far as opks...when I used them I'd get a decent line, they'd go light and then positive within a few days. I hope that helps.

:wave: Hello Faith! I sometimes stalk these boards and saw you're ttc #3. How exciting! We're ntnp and on the fence for #3. We'd love another, but have zero plans to revert back to ttc again. It really took a toll on us.

I see you started charting and may have some questions. You're probably a still a couple of days b4 O going by what cd you're on. How long are your cycles usually? Temps pre O aren't as important as post O temps. Mine used to be very up and down pre O which is very frustrating. If your temp in the morning is up still, it is possible you did O. As far as opks...when I used them I'd get a decent line, they'd go light and then positive within a few days. I hope that helps.

Hey you!!! So glad you found me! We are back at it, but just running into some problems like last time. DH being pressured blah blah blah!! Third month TTC and still no O detected in the three months. OB wants to see me on CD21 to test to see if I O'd so we shall see. I am usually 27-28 day cycles so I should of O'd by now or pretty soon. I have been using the digi O test and I think I hate them &#128514; I see lines but one day it's light and then the next it is dark and I receive a - grrrrrr. Temping is time consuming but I am sticking with it. Although Sunday morning I forgot because DH and I finally had a date night and I slept in!!! I broke down and bought this Ava bracelet, I should receive it any day now! I am excited to use it!

I think you guys should TTC and be my buddy &#128521;&#128536;

Hey you!!! So glad you found me! We are back at it, but just running into some problems like last time. DH being pressured blah blah blah!! Third month TTC and still no O detected in the three months. OB wants to see me on CD21 to test to see if I O'd so we shall see. I am usually 27-28 day cycles so I should of O'd by now or pretty soon. I have been using the digi O test and I think I hate them &#128514; I see lines but one day it's light and then the next it is dark and I receive a - grrrrrr. Temping is time consuming but I am sticking with it. Although Sunday morning I forgot because DH and I finally had a date night and I slept in!!! I broke down and bought this Ava bracelet, I should receive it any day now! I am excited to use it!

I hope you get some answers. I'm sure if you're not Oing, it's an easy fix. I can't remember, did you use clomid with your 2nd? I've heard digital opks can be very confusing. I stuck with ics bc they're pretty straight forward.

We will probably never ttc again lol. I do not miss temping, opks amd timing sex. Our sex life sucked and it was mentally and emotionally draining. After 2+ yrs we threw in the towel and got help. My dh has low count and motility plus my egg quality wasn't good. We were told right after our IUI that IVF was our only option bc my dh's post wash count was below 3 mil and IUI wouldn't be successful. My some miracle it still worked.

I hope you get some answers. I'm sure if you're not Oing, it's an easy fix. I can't remember, did you use clomid with your 2nd? I've heard digital opks can be very confusing. I stuck with ics bc they're pretty straight forward.

We will probably never ttc again lol. I do not miss temping, opks amd timing sex. Our sex life sucked and it was mentally and emotionally draining. After 2+ yrs we threw in the towel and got help. My dh has low count and motility plus my egg quality wasn't good. We were told right after our IUI that IVF was our only option bc my dh's post wash count was below 3 mil and IUI wouldn't be successful. My some miracle it still worked.

Yup 9 rounds of clomid, &#128555; Boy do I not want to go through this again!! Our sex life is pretty good since this is only our 3rd month, but ask me in a few more months lol

Yeah DH has a low count also but it's manageable says my oB.

I think and feel that I am starting the process of O'ing but I don't think my body allows it too. I am hoping that my cysts aren't causing these issues. I will see!

Please stay in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"