Ttc #3 Cycle #20!

Excalibur

Reaction score
Hi,

We are currently on our 3rd month TTC #3. I am currently on CD18 and have been doing OPK's twice a day, sometimes more since CD8! I haven't even had a positive OPK yet, infact, I haven't even had a second line! Has anyone used these tests before? :wacko:

Attachments

• 20427620_10159219141620422_1238676519_n.jpg
    20427620_10159219141620422_1238676519_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20496386_10159223488405422_930036599_n_1.jpg
    20496386_10159223488405422_930036599_n_1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 23
Have you used opks before ?

I haven't used those before but it seems unusual to not even have a faint line for all those tests !

I have used OPK's before but not this brand. My other tests always had a hint of a second line and it definitely showed when it was positive!

That's what I thought, they weren't cheap either and I got 50 of the things! I have used 25 so far! :wacko:

Depending on the length of your cycle it's totally normal that you might not have a positive yet (I didn't get a positive until cd29 last cycle) BUT it is weird that you aren't seeing the second line at all. Your body always produces some amount of LH so you should be seeing at least a faint line on all tests. I would get Wondfo tests instead just to compare. They are cheap on amazon and amazing. If you test with a different brand and still see no second line at all then I would consider asking your doctor.

Could it be a dud batch of tests? I use those onestep ones off Amazon, quite cheap and no problems with them. Maybe you should try a different type.

Did you come off the pill? It can sometimes take a while to start ovulating. Or like soneone said above you could have a long cycle?

Best of luck xx

JWC13 - I was 6 days late for my last AF so maybe that has something to do with it? My previous cycles before that were all 29 days. That's what I thought, on previous OPK's, there has always been a second faint line but there's nothing on these, it's very strange! Thank you ever so much for your advice, I'll get some Wondfo's next cycle if we don't get lucky this cycle.

BabyBrain80 - I was thinking maybe it could be a dud batch due to there being no second line at all. It's too late to try another brand now but I definitely will on my next cycle if we don't get lucky this cycle, thank you.

I have never been on the pill or any sort of birth control. My last AF was 6 days late so maybe that has something to do with it? 3 cycles before that were all 29 days. Hopefully I'll get a positive in the next few days.

Thank you ever so much xx

I'm so sorry for your losses :( :hugs:

Just a quick update, I didn't get one single second line with those tests, I used 50 of them!

I am now 8 days late for AF give or take as I don't know exactly when I Ovulated! I have been taking HPT's but they are all negative! I have no idea what is going on with my cycles :wacko: :(

AF arrived today, 9 days late! :witch:

At least I know where I'm at now!

Wow, 50 OPKs with no second line at all must be some kind of record! I think you should complain as I am pretty sure an OPK should always have a second line its just how dark it is that counts?

Sorry to hear that AF got you :hugs:

I've never heard of 50 opks with no line at all! That's crazy. I would def get a different brand this cycle. Good luck! We're TTC #3 as well.

waiting2c - I did leave a bad review on their ebay account but I think they removed it as I can't find it :wacko:

Thank you, fingers crossed for this cycle :hugs:

shiplaplover - It really is, it must have been a bad batch or something! I have got a different brand to try this cycle. Thank you ever so much, wishing you all the best for TTC #3 :dust:

BabyBrain80 - Thank you ever so much :hugs:

I haven't updated this thread in forever, oops! :dohh:

We are still TTC #3. It has never taken this long to conceive before so I'm not sure what is going on :shrug:

We started TTC in May 2017!

Bevziibubble - Thank you ever so much. I'm in the TWW at the moment :D :dust:

BSelck24 - Thank you ever so much :)

Bevziibubble - Thank you, it has gone quite fast to be honest :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583