TTC #3 & feeling all around broken

DanielleRMA

Reaction score
Hello!
Wow I have not been on this forum since I was pregnant with my first child in 2010! I’m under a new name because I can’t for the life of me remember my old log in! All and all I made some life time friends on here and I’m happy to be back!!! Just wish it was under different circumstances!! I have been trying to conceive baby number 3 for over a year now, I’m charting and tracking and doing everything I can! I have recently started taking upspring fertility plus! Hoping I will get a BFP this cycle! I’m just feeling very discouraged at how long it is taking me to get pregnant this time around. I had no problems getting pregnant with my first two children, this is all starting to take a toll on my mental health because me and my SO really really want this baby! I don’t want to seem insensitive because I know women who have tried for years and years, I’m just feeling a little down ladies! :( I will write an introduction on that particular forum shorty! Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any replies! I’d love to hear everyone’s stories!! :)

Hello I'm new here :hi: we have been trying to concieve number 3 for 4 years !!!! So I totally get it ! It's so so hard, the longest it ever took was 9 months so this has been so hard xx :dust::dust: sending u loads of baby dust

Hello!!! 4 years!? I’m so sorry it has been so long! I can’t imagine how you are feeling. Have you been to fertitlity doctors? Unfortunately my health insurance doesn’t cover it :(

Tons and tons of baby dust for you!! :dust:

hi there i am just starting to use the forum again also going to be trying for our 3rd this month, my 1st wasn't planned and my 2nd happened second month of trying however very anxious of how things will go this time i am 33 now, i have an 8 year old and a 5 year old and just feel we arent finished however im very nervous lots of different worries. you think that comes with age? look forward to meeting new friends on here :)

Hi! We are also TTC baby #3. This time around has been very hard for us. We have been TTC since spring of 2017 with no luck. I started Letrozole back in August with my cylces, and had no luck. We finally ovulated last week and then I was heartbroken when AF arrived early on CD 20.

My first child was a fertility baby. We had success on our 6th round of Clomid with him after receiving an HCG trigger shot.

My OB has agreed to switch me back to Clomid and do the same regimen that initially worked for us with our first pregnancy.

It is even more difficult when people tell me "well at least you have 2 already" I know, and I am extremely blessed and thankful for both of my miracle babies. And I struggle with knowing there are lots of other women out there who are just now TTC #1 and that always makes me feel terrible for feeling the way I do, but I just want to complete our family and the fact that we are having issues again is really heartbreaking to both my husband and I. Happy to be in this thread with you ladies who are going through similar experiences. Hugs and love to you ladies. I know this is hard. Let's share this experience together and prayers that we all get our BFPs soon. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->