TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

Treykid3

Mom of Three
Reaction score
I am on CD 3 today. This will be our 4th try after Mirena removal. My last cycle was 26 days so I think my hormones are back on track.

I hope there is someone out there who would like to go through this TTC roller coaster with me.

:dust:

Hi,
I'm not in the same place as you cycle wise but like you i am ttc number3. I have 2 sons aged 9 and almost 6 and have been ttc for 20 months now. If you'd like to chat let me know XX

Well hello Bernie! So your youngest is 6? huh? Why did you guys decide for another baby? Where are you in your cycle? Are you going with the flow or trying different things to get pregnant? Sorry for all of the questions.

I chart and use OPK. Good luck to you.

We always wanted another but time was never right, we have a 3 and half year gap between the boys and ideally i would have liked the same gap again, but life got in the way and we only got round to starting ttc in Jan 2009, i honestly never expected it to take so long to catch on with the other 2 we caught on 1st month of trying. I am on cd20 so just over a week till AF is due and its going so slow. We haven't really tried anything to help us conceive but i have decided that i will be using opk's and taking supplements next cycle if i have no luck this month.
How do you find charting? i'll be honest my memory is bad when i'm wide awake, i don't think i'll remember every morning to take my temp. when i've been asleep all night xx

So you are in that terrible 2ww. That is such a stressful time for me. Not much longer to wait though! So you have been trying for 20 months? My first two were easy too. They were just thoughts then I was pregnant.

Charting is great! I have gotten so used to it that I can do it in my sleep practically. I like it because it confirms that I have ovulated. One less thing to wonder about. Have you ever checked out Fertility Friend?

How are you handling the wait? Are you one of the early testers?

Yes the dreaded 2ww although 2moro it'll be down to the 1ww, some months i cave and test early but then other months i'm really good, i should have learnt though from when i was pregnant with my 2nd son my AF was 2-3 weeks late before i got a bfp, i obviously wasn't producing strong enough hormones for the tests and i tried loads of diff brands. I think i'll start charting next cycle and look into fertility friend if i'm once again not preg, i tried opk's a while back and discovered i ov quite late but since then i haven't done anything about from BD loads. xxx

I would try charting next go around, but hopefully you won't have to worry about that! Not to be, pushy but have you gone to see a doctor to ask why it is taking so long?

I just paid for a reading! I can't believe I did it, but I can't help it!

How are you feeling? Any signs of either your AF or your BFP?

Have you got your reading back yet?
I have mentioned to doc but she says i'm still young and as i've already had kids can't see why we are struggling to conceive but if i'm still not preg at the 2 year mark to go back and they will do blood tests on me and sa on hubby.
I was having symptoms but today they have vanished, so i'm not very impressed with that, also today hubby said i am showing pmt signs cause i've been a moody cow so its not looking good. How are you? won't be long till you ov now xxx

I haven't gotten it back yet! I wonder if I did something wrong or maybe she needs more time.

No symptoms... a lot of symptoms.... a few....its all the same. Pregnancy symptoms = AF symptoms. Its so hard not to symptom spot but on the other hand its not a good indication of pregnancy.

How have you guys been handling the let down month after month? It must be hard. Over here the Doctors want to see you after a year of trying without success that is why I asked.

I should be OVing soon, yes. I started taking my OPK yesterday. We are just going to do the "do" every other day. My husband is VERY excited about that part.

Okay I got my reading back from Melissa.

The feeling I get surrounding you and pregnacy/children is the number 3 which tells me you will have 3 children. A boy, 2 girls. I also getting links with the zodiac sign Pisces which is dates within 19th February - 20th March so please keep that in mind. I do get a sense that it may take a while to get pregnant, as I feel this as your third pregnancy I do feel you have two children already. I see a baby being born and what is shown to me dark tufty hair, really cute. The baby will be overdue, sorry about that but its a good healthy baby weighing around 7lbs. I feel family is extremely important to you, your children mean the world and your very close to them.

JULY
News of pregnancy/birth comes in here. x

She also gave me a general reading for every month. That is where "July" above came from. So, what do you think?? I am a little disappointed in the "may take awhile" part, but a July baby means I'll get my BFP in October. At least I can party it up for my birthday in Sept!

How are you feeling?! Any more AF symptoms?

Hey :) Can I join you? Im in same place in cycle & im ttc no2 now :)

Of Course! Welcome! I'm feeling a little funny about this cycle. Last month I was showing signs of up coming OV but this month nothing so far. How is it going for you. What month is this for you?

This is the first month for me, been using opks & they are getting darker so hoping will ovulate soon. Been a bit all over the place though since having my daughter in December!

How are you doing today? xx

hey girls, well iv been ttc num 3 now for nearly 2 years (exact time in ticker in my sig :))
i lost count of my number cycle yonks ago lol.
we use OPK's and Temp charting but this cycle i gave them all a break and i do feel a bit more relaxed, im now 10dpo but im defiantly not counting on a :bfp: thats for sure :wacko:
anyways id love to chat more with u girls, how are u all doing today ????

Welcome Charlie! I'm okay today. I've been crampy since yesterday and now its localized to my right side. We know what that means! I am very tired. I'm doing away with caffeine!

caz it looks like we are on the same cycle.

charlie why dont you think youll get BFP?

Sorry so short...typing on phone.

hi trey huns, well its been so long trying i just never count of :bfp: ever anymore lol
oh yay its ur ov time then im taking it, get bedding sweetie :winkwink:
well im 11dpo today and feeling crampy kind of like af type cramps but my LP is always 14-15 days so still good few days yet till af due to arrive :(
no testing early for me this cycle if she is late then i will test BFN is heartbreaking nowadays xxxx

Hey yeah Treykid looks like we are at the same place! I cant work out if i have ovulated or not. I have positive OPKs up to yesterday but cm does not seem to be any different like it would be round ovulation, but im now getting negative OPKs - so confused!!

I am on CD 3 today. This will be our 4th try after Mirena removal. My last cycle was 26 days so I think my hormones are back on track.

I hope there is someone out there who would like to go through this TTC roller coaster with me.

:dust:

Hey! I'm ttc#3 too! I've been off seasonique since June, and have been trying since. Day 14 after my period was Monday(not sure if I ovulated) but we have been doing it pretty regularly day 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15..I havn't gotten to the point to start tracking it yet to be sure. Good luck to you!

Charlie - looking at your avatar, you caved and tested early! You got your BFP! Awesome! How are you feeling? I see you are cautious, is that because you have had a chemical before? Everything will work out!

Caz - I'm like you, not much evidence of OV if you look at EWCM (I've had none!). I did cramp for 3 days and my OPKs kinda looked positive on Tues and Wed. I'm waiting for my temps to tell the rest of the story. How are you doing now?

Bernie - Where are you???!!

Welcome Blessed!!! Good luck to you too! My DH and I have been BD every other day since AF went away. I am so tired!

Welcome Blessed!!! Good luck to you too! My DH and I have been BD every other day since AF went away. I am so tired!

We have been too and I am exhausted! I did it one last time last night even though I think I ovulated Sunday or Monday..I told him no more until AF comes! lol Well I hope she doesn't come...But I know I'll end up doing it before then can't hold out on him that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->