TTC #3 in TWW, anyone else?

Jezzielin

Reaction score
I can't believe we are here right now. I'm getting a bit nervous because stress in our life has been really high lately (maybe all the holidays, family gathering and chasing after kids) and a little worried if we can handle it.

Does anyone else get nervous? I felt this way with my second but we are doing just fine!

I had a crazy positive OPK yesterday (brighter than control and mild abominal cramping/bloating), less so today but still positive OPK. I feel ready to take on another pregnancy, which would make is 3 under 3! Oh my... We DTD yesterday and today, so we will see if anything comes of it! :shrug:

Anyway would love to meet some other ladies in similar situation but of course all ladies welcome!

Well, I'm out for December as AF made a visit. But we are TTC #3. I have second thoughts nearly every day, especially since ours are 4&5 now. Going back to diapers?? Scary!

Me! :hi: I remember you Jezzelin when you were TTC your oldest and I was TTC our youngest. We are on cycle 4 TTC #3. Had my +OPK on Christmas Day! Didn't get much bd in due to all the Christmas craziness, too tired :( But I'm still in with a chance!

I'm not too worried about having a third. My boys are almost 4 and 2. My oldest will be starting kindergarten when a new baby comes. So I'll be back to two during the day which I've always found manageable. When is your AF due? Mine is due the 9th. Hoping for a BFP because if nothing by March we are giving up. Lol

Hi! I'm also ttc number three. Mine are 7 and 3 and I think we are so ready for another one! I'm currently in my tww of my first cycle ttc number three! Good luck to us all! This wait is driving me crazy!!!!

Working on #3 here, too! Second cycle trying...3DPO today! It took about 9 months for each of the last kids to happen, so I'm hoping it goes a bit faster this time.

I'm scared silly! I have 2 boys, and they are SO energetic! Its not having three kids that worries me... its trying to keep up with these 2 kids while pregnant with a third that worries me! :winkwink:

But I want it so bad, so my ovaries happily drown out my second thoughts every time a hesitation slows me down. :blush:

Anyone have journals to follow? It's nice having other moms TTC #3 to chat to :) My link is in my siggy (I started it after my first was born though, so just skip to the end).

Trying for number 3 😃 very excited x

We are on cycle #2, but I'm just on CD2 right now. I'm hoping we will get lucky and it will go quickly. We didnt TTC with our first to, more of a ntnp with pure first and our second was a surprise blessing.

Silas we conceived our two both on the first cycle. So being on cycle 4 has been a bit tough. Lol. I know it's not long trying but I'm getting anxious.

I understand mommyb, I'm frustrated after just one cycle which makes me feel like a butt since I have seen ladies trying for years for their first and here I am with two healthy children complaining about not being able to get pregnant our first month trying. 😕 I just want another baby so badly!

Silas I'm the exact same way! We've unfortunately given ourselves until March to get pregnant. That will be the last month to conceive a 2015 baby. And we don't want to try in April because we already have two January babies. So this needs to happen ASAP! :haha: hopefully this is our cycle! All of ours for that matter!!

I figure I will conceive in February...again lol. My first two have birthdays 8 days apart.

Too funny! Ours have birthdays 2 weeks apart! :haha:

Me! :hi: I remember you Jezzelin when you were TTC your oldest and I was TTC our youngest. We are on cycle 4 TTC #3. Had my +OPK on Christmas Day! Didn't get much bd in due to all the Christmas craziness, too tired :( But I'm still in with a chance!

I'm not too worried about having a third. My boys are almost 4 and 2. My oldest will be starting kindergarten when a new baby comes. So I'll be back to two during the day which I've always found manageable. When is your AF due? Mine is due the 9th. Hoping for a BFP because if nothing by March we are giving up. Lol

Hi! :hi:

I haven't had a period since my miscarriage before my oldest. 3 years!!! So I have just been doing OPKs lately since we decided to try. Tomorrow will be 3DPO. Not sure when I will test yet!

Oh cool! More like us :)

We're TTC #3, first cycle, TWW. Ours are 6.5yo and almost 4yo, so yeah, it's a little scary.

Silas - happy to hear I'm not the only one having second thoughts!

Took 5 cycles to conceive #1 and only 1 cycle for #2 so I have no idea what will happen this time... Hoping it happens fast. Obviously. ;)

Anyone else worried they didn't do enought DTD, haha? I had my super positive OPK 12/27. We DTD 12/27 and 12/28 but then haven't until today 12/31 early morning. Such a big gap of time we missed but he was either working late, kids wouldn't sleep, us too tired, etc. Excuses, excuses lol! :nope:

Today would be 4dpo if that was a true positive OPK. Anyway, continuing with the obsession of TWW!:coffee:

Yup I'm feeling that way! I'm 5dpo today. Got my +OPK on Christmas on cd12. O'd on cd13. And we only bd on cd8, late cd9 and cd12. Hoping it was enough! We were too exhausted to bd on O day unfortunately. I guess we can only hope. Lol

5 dpo, tick tock tick tock! Any symptoms ladies? I forget when to expect any implantation cramping/bleeding. Starting to rev up the craziness! Definitely have my vivid dreams back, like wow. Backaches in the morning but I don't think that is anything...

Well I'm on CD6 and AF is SLOWLY fading out. But cramping is rearing its ugly head for some ungodly reason. :(

On the bright side, Happy New Year!

Me -- well sort of. Our youngest is 5 and eldest 14. I've been feelng broody on and off for about a year. My OH has been more hesitant than me as he worries about money and energy levels as our 5 year old DD is a whirl wind! This month though he has decided to do the deed unprotected so I am taking that as the green light :)

I am excited but do worry about it at the same time... is that normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"