TTC #3, looking for buddies, feel a little alone!

Buttercup_Way

Reaction score
Hello,

Hoping to find a buddy to go through this next journey with me, found such support through this forum previously and this time I do feel slightly alone.
Well, I'm currently ttc my third baby, I've had 4 pregnancies in total, unfortunately 2 of which were missed miscarriages and the other 2 resulted in my beautiful baby girls.
The decision to have a third was an extremely difficult decision to make.
My husband and I underwent fertility treatment to conceive our first (MMC) and again to successfully conceive my now 2.5 yr old. Amazingly since my first born I haven't had to undergo any treatment to fall pregnant again. When I told my husband I had this void, and it meant the world to me to try again and have one more he was in a very different mind set. He was and still is a little adamant he does not want 3 girls. All he's ever wanted is a son (but please don't get me wrong, he adores our girls) but the thought of the next one being a girl is a little hard for him. With this he did not want to try again. I completely respected that and we talked in depth about the final decision and my need to have another, for him outweighed his not too so he agreed we could try. We had a MMC in January this year and he has said that if we lose another he won't want to try anymore - I can understand that as my body doesn't remove the pregnancies and each time I've had to have a D&C which has been hard for us both.
Now I am doing everything in my strength to tackle all odds and old wives tales to increase any chances of having a boy (I'm not convinced that they will work) but I'm trying!
So, my cycles are 34 days... I should be ovulating this Friday, 8th July, so I am keeping everything crossed!

Any ladies in a similar time frame or looking for a buddy id love to hear from you!

Baby dust to all! Xx

Hiya, we are trying for number 4 and have being for 2 years, I have started temping again this cycle and also will be using opks, I normally ov cd 15 cd 16 xxx

My husband and i are also trying for baby number 3. Been trying for a couple months with nothing yet. We didnt try for our first two they were surprises haha this is our first attempy at trying and am feelong nervous. Would love a buddy ��

Hi we're trying for number 3. We have 2 dd's 9 & 3. Third month of ttc now, I'm trying not to get to stressed but I don't want another big gap between kids so hoping I get my bfp soon!

Hiya, we are trying for number 4 and have being for 2 years, I have started temping again this cycle and also will be using opks, I normally ov cd 15 cd 16 xxx

Lots of luck with this cycle. My OV should be Friday so I'm taking the clearblue opk every day to hopefully hit my most fertile day! Unfortunately my body is a little all over the place so tempting and CM doesn't seem to be an indicator for me!
When this month should your OV days be?
Wishing u lots of luck & baby dust! Xx

My husband and i are also trying for baby number 3. Been trying for a couple months with nothing yet. We didnt try for our first two they were surprises haha this is our first attempy at trying and am feelong nervous. Would love a buddy ��

Aww it's lovely to hear from you and I'd love to buddy up through this! Sorry for the delay, we had work done to our line & this evening it's finally working. Congratulations on your first 2 babies! Do you know when your OVing this month? My cycles are around 34 days so mine dont hit until around the 21st day (hoping it'll be this Friday)! Are you using OPKs? Temping or just going with how your cycles fall?? Xx

Hi we're trying for number 3. We have 2 dd's 9 & 3. Third month of ttc now, I'm trying not to get to stressed but I don't want another big gap between kids so hoping I get my bfp soon!

Hello! I know exactly how u feel, no matter how calm u try to be, the anxiety starts to set in. It's natural though so your not alone. My biggest fear, is that I'll miss my window of ovulation due to my cycles being so long. I'm trying my best to hit my OV day exactly to increase, even if only slightly, my chances of having a baby boy. I know that sounds daft but because my DH wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of 3 girls I kind of feel I'm letting him down not giving him a boy. Does that sound stupid? He's adamant I can't carry boys as he believes the 2 I lost were boys (although I've no way of knowing that).
Are you using any OPKs or anything to hit your fertile period each month?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->