TTC#3 Microgynon and ovulation (eyes needed)

Kay0102

Reaction score
I finished my pack of microgynon and had my withdrawal bleed 12th June.
Normal cycle is 28 days and I ovulated and conceived with my last baby on CD11!!
So we have DTD CD7, 11, 13, 16 and 17. I have been checking cervical mucus and thought I either wasn't ovulating this month or had done and not realised. Anyway yesterday CD17 I noticed what could have been ovulation pains but tests didn't arrive until today. Had the odd cramp here and there today and got home after work to the tests. Did one and this is the result. Is this the start of ovulation or possibly the end (don't know if its the end once ovulated it would just be blank white) and also why am I ovulating so late in my cycle and when will my period be due lol xx thanks for reading xx

https://i57.tinypic.com/2ihb0q0.jpg

I have come off of microgynon at the end of June, I also ovulated on cd17 (I didn't use opk just felt the twinges) my period came on Tuesday so I had a 30 day cycle. I think on average your period should start 14 days after you ovulate, I cant remember the range, think it might be 12-16 days. A 30 day cycle is normal for me though they've always been around that when I've not been on the pill

I ovulate late, like cd 17/19 and I have a 28-30 day cycle. I am trying to lengthen my LP. Definitely possible to ovulate that late in your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->