TTC#3 Nexplanon taken out today. Student Midwife on a break from Uni.

AmberDaisyDoo

Reaction score
So the title says it all.

I'm a third year Student Midwife. Taking a break from the course for many reasons none of them being about my love for all things mums, families, babies, pregnancy and birth.

I am currently taking 5mg folic acid and vitamin b12 as I have been deficient in these recently. I also picked up some l-arginine and selenium from a health shop to help improve our fertility.

I have pcos but have been pregnant 5 times. I have an almost 10 year old son and 6.5 year old daughter. I've has three very early miscarriages around 5-6 weeks.

We are very excited to be trying for a baby and we hope it will happen for us. I'm a poas addict and already have everything here to test for ovulation and pregnancy haha :winkwink:

I'm on metformin and despite having the nexplanon have been having regular cycles since november. my testosterone levels are now normal after 1 year of use too yippie :thumbup:

:happydance: Overall we are super excited, here we go again! :happydance:

Our kids are at the same age:thumbup: ;) i have 2girls..
we are going to ttc#3, trying for january baby.. Starting 3weeks from now :) already started to use ovulations tests, im so excited! And we will try the Shettles method for a boy this time :lol:

Good luck!:flower:

Hello there!

Thank you so much for the reply;I find it's a surprisingly taboo subject ttc these days especially when you have a couple of children already hehe. Do you find that?

Partially, I must admit it's to do with my preference having previous miscarriages too. Anyway... blah... what I'm trying to say is its nice to meet you and yey go us! I have a boy and a girl so whatever sex this one will be is fine with me and will be our first surprise which will hopefully help when it comes to pushing as I' also keen for a vbac. I've had 2 c-sections. The second one was unnecessary.

Aww a January baby how lovely! I have no idea how long it will take to catch, though I did have a miscarriage a month ago despite being on nexplanon! It was due to come out late June but I caught on it and lost the pregnancy. had it removed today and it was really deep and bent. hmmm.

Oh the shettles method, I have never heard of that. I did "try" for a girl the second time around where you baby dance a few days before ovulation only in the aim that the male spermies get there and die off but the girl spermies take their time and get t the egg just as it's released. Baby no1 was a happy surprise at 18 yrs old eep. :)

Yes, i feel that i can't talk about this with friends and family.. We will try to hold our secret as long as possible :) (sorry for my bad english.. From Norway ;) ) Whatever sex this one would be is fine. Because health is the most important thing. A healthy baby <3 :) but if we had a boy... yay! :D

Yesterday i bought Babycomp fertility monitor :D starting temping today!exciting..

I have no idea either how long it will take to concieve.. Hoping my period comes after CD 24 this month.. So we can TTC as soon as possible.. :D

My first one, i was 21, oh my god, that birth was terrible, so much pain and it took so long..10hours in pain :sad2:. #2 i was 24.. Birth did go so fast.. Came to the hospital 5.30pm and baby girl was born 6.40pm. almost no pain at all.. :thumbup: Hoping for that last birth experience next labor :)

:dust: babydust for both of us. Hope we concieve fast <3

Hi ladies! We all seem to be on similar paths! Hubby and I are currently trying to concieve #4 (which is very taboo in my family alone). I have a 9 yr old daughter, a 7 yr old son, and an 18 month old daughter (my miracle baby!!!) I have PCOS as well and it's much more advanced than when we were trying to concieve our 3rd. I'm still nursing so I've only had 2 cycles in the last 18 months. Praying to concieve with having to wean my boogie baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->