• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #3 with no luck

TTCMamaof2

Reaction score
Hey girls! So I am 29 and I have 2 kids..I had no problem getting pregnant with them. My youngest is 7. We have been TTC #3 for about 18 months with no luck. I have never had regular periods...and for the entire 18 months my periods have been all over the place. In fact, I even went 4 months without having one (from Jan 8 2014- May 6, 2014). I have been to the doctor and they have tested my thyroid, LH levels, and have ruled out PCOS with ultrasound. Other than that the doctors wont help me because my insurance does not cover infertility. The only advice they had for me last time I went in was to take Provera to make me have a period (that was the end of April before I had AF) and then to get on BC pills for 3 months to help try to make me regular...however I did not take that advice because I feel they would take me in the opposite direction of which i am trying to go.

I did not want to take Provera so I did some research and found that Maca and Vitex can help balance hormones and are good for TTC. So I started taking those along with B6 and within 2 weeks i finally got AF (That was May 6 after not having one for 4 months.) So AF May 6, I got a Positive ovulation test on May 15 with cramping on May 16th. I have stayed on Maca, Vitex, B6, and Conceive plus gel during BD. I think that would put me at about 11 DPO, however I havent felt any early symptoms of pregnancy and I got a BFN today.

I am so frustrated. I am tired of seeing BFN's for 18 months. I do not know why I am not getting pregnant and the doctors wont help me...i dont know what to do. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"