TTC #3

Happygirl527

Reaction score
Im new here! I was just looking for some advice. I have two children from a previous marriage and really thought I was done having babies. However, I’ve recently remarried and my husband and I want to add to our family! My first was a conceived month after stopping BCPs and I fell PG with my second on th first try. Do you can imagine (even tho I know intellectually it can take up to a year) how taken aback I am that I’ve not gotten a BFP in four cycles...im currently in my TWW (AF due tomorrow.regular 27 day cycles with an occasional 29 day one). I just turned 35. I’ve been using opks for two cycles and both time I got a positive on cycle day 12. I’ve had ewcm..post ovulation I have all the typical symptoms induced by progesterone in the luteal phase. I’m eating right & taking vitamins. Basically I’ve talked myself into thinking I’m old and will never be able to have another baby (stupid I know)...as trivial as my issues prob seem im still struggling given the fact I got pregnant so effortlessly the last two times. Just looking for reassurance and support. Thanks ladies

Hey! I’m also ttc #3 with a new partner, he doesn’t have any of his own, but I have 2. I’m almost 29. This is cycle 5 for us, since stopping bc. I have 27-28 day cycles. IF (but I hope for your sake you don’t) you get AF tomorrow, we’ll be really close in cycles! I’m cd4 now. Good luck!! :dust:

Hey! I’m also ttc #3 with a new partner, he doesn’t have any of his own, but I have 2. I’m almost 29. This is cycle 5 for us, since stopping bc. I have 27-28 day cycles. IF (but I hope for your sake you don’t) you get AF tomorrow, we’ll be really close in cycles! I’m cd4 now. Good luck!! :dust:
Thank you so much!!! I do hope I get a bfp tomorrow or in the next few days. If not then on to another one! Thanks for the reply!

Good luck on TTC #3, we are too!! Hopefully you get BFP news today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->