ttc 3rd anyone

Haven't been on in a few days. I've been planning my wedding, less than 3 months away!! Ahhhhh! So I took two frer and the first was VERY faint "squinter" the second was a little darker 8 hours later. My mom ,sis n I went out of town for gown shopping and by the end of the day I had a pain in my ribs. Went to the emergency room, and they took blood and did a urine screen. I got confirmation there of a bfp! Bloods and urine. Yay! Fx and prayers for all you ladies!!!:flower:

Congratulations on youp bfp yaaay.

I am 10 dpo today, I tested yesterday with frer bfn.
Im off shopping shortly so will grab another
Ive had no cm for the last week, I normaly get sticky cm until af
Also no cramps wich ive get before af
Ive come out in a rash all over like a heat rash, dont know what thats all about lol
So bit of an odd tww for me.
Caz & bob, sorry af got you, it more then likely get me too. Fx next cycle is your turn for the bfp
Good luck ladies xxx
Are you sure its a rash?? Does it get worse at night?? I am itchy all over its worse on my legs. It happened with my 1st dd too. So I guess its something I get during pregnancy, and I found out that it is common!

Morning ladies, I got another bfn yesterday at 10 dpo :nope:
Im not going to test again now, just going to wait for af to turn up (in 3 days).
Good luck to you all ladies
Xxx

Im out ladies, started spotting af should be in full swing my tomorrow.
Good luck to you all
Xx

Hiya girls not been on for a while congrats to the who have got bfps and fx for all us still trying X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->