TTC#4 after 1 depo injection!

Holmarie12

Reaction score
Hi all,

I forgot all of my log ins for my original account so have unfortunately had to make a new one#-o

Long story short I have 3 children, ages 5,3 and my youngest is only 11 months :baby:
It hasn’t been the easiest ride with him as he started off quite a poorly baby, had problems with feeding and still to this day is not a good sleeper so I’m constantly exhausted lol :mrgreen:

However with that said, I have been seen about having my tubes tied because I was ADAMANT I was done at 3! This made me realise 4 is my number (or 5 if im given twins :haha:) so I want to have #4 as soon as possible really so I can complete my family and bring them all up together!

After having my youngest I wasn’t on any contraception for a while, then in April this year I got 1 depo injection which I just have then have went for a second in mid July however I didn’t I left it at that and we used other forms of contraception. I have had periods as usual since depo, in August I had a 29 day cycle and my last AF started 3rd September so im now CD 26!

I feel as though that is quite good going as when I was on depo years ago it took 7 months for a period to return :dohh: so I feel quite positive about this.

It’s a bit of a waiting game I suppose, we have DTD plenty as usual :blush: so see if AF arrives on Thursday I suppose!

Anyone with any stories or advice is massively welcomed! I would love to hear :flower:

Xxx

Hi! I was on the depo for two years, I was meant to get it April 2020 but haven’t would love to be kept updated. X

Hi! I was on the depo for two years, I was meant to get it April 2020 but haven’t would love to be kept updated. X

Hi love !!
My first was conceived after 2 depos and it took me 26 cycles !
This time however I had 1 injection, didn’t go for my second which was July and I am now 10 weeks pregnant so conceived in December!!
It can happen xx

Hey lovey!

Have no recent experience with the depo jab, had it years ago but in the same position as you ‘ finished’ wise. I was so sure that I was done after number 4.. ( our youngest in 2) but couldn’t get my tubes tied at the same time so it didnt happen. We’ve been talking a lot recently about having just one more and then i would get sterilised on that section.

How are you getting on?

Hey lovey!

Have no recent experience with the depo jab, had it years ago but in the same position as you ‘ finished’ wise. I was so sure that I was done after number 4.. ( our youngest in 2) but couldn’t get my tubes tied at the same time so it didnt happen. We’ve been talking a lot recently about having just one more and then i would get sterilised on that section.

How are you getting on?
Ughhh it’s nearly 11 months since I was due my next shot and nearly 14 since my last shot and I’ve only had one 9 day bleed in January and that’s it! I’m so tired of all this, I hate the depo. I just want my body back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->