ttc #4 after copper coil

gracesmummy20

Reaction score
Hi my last period was 25th Jan I had the copper coil out on Friday 5th feb cd12 we had sex on the 4th and again on Sunday 7th I had some cramping on sat, a little cramping Sunday and last night a lot of uncomfortable cramps! Is there any chance of me catching this month or should I save my tests for after period. I had the copper so no hormones x

Well, I had the coil too, but I took it out over a year ago and went on progestin only bcp...so I wish I could help, but can't really. I was told it could take as long as six months to be fertile after it came out though...I think it has to do with your Cervical mucus, since that is essentially how a copper iud works. it thickens it so much the poor guys can't swim up to the egg. I would say it's not very likely and save the tests...that being said, miracles do happen:) You might try starting a supplement for fertile CM to speed the process along? I take one called "fertile CM"

I got mine taken out in July 2015 and my doctor said that you can get pregnant right away with a copper coil cause it's not hormonal. But I didn't get pregnant and my cycle was all over the place after it came out. Never thought it would change so much but I guess it does. I had cramps and also spotting after it. I thought i was pregnant but now it's been 6 months and still nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->