• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC 4 days late - wet feeling

AuroraRose

Reaction score
Looking for some advice or simalar situations. I came of the depo injection in June and my period went back to normal in October. I have a regular 28 day cycle normally. I am now 4 days late. I wake up every morning feeling damp down there and think that AF has arrived. Go to the toilet and it’s clear. Did a HPT at 3 days late and was negartive. Has anyone had this then got a BFP or could it be something else.

I'd wait a couple more days then test, if AF hasn't arrived after a week or so I'd go to the docs

I think you are probably not pregnant and you ovulated late. I've found your body plays mind games while ttc. It took me 10 months to get pg with my dd and I'm at 9 months ttc #2 and it's hard to really be OK with it cause so many others get pregnant quickly. I recommend opks for future cycles so you can confirm ovulation and leutal length both of which are good. Baby dust and good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"