TTC #4, Short LP After BF

Baby Four

Reaction score
Hi, we're TTC Baby 4. I'm experiencing a short LP after BF for 12 months. I'm on my second AF after weaning Baby Three. My last cycle was our first attempt to conceive, and my first experience with an OPK. AF was FOUR days early...I'm 34 and my DH is 44, so I feel a lot of pressure to conceive quickly due to our ages. I wanted to know if anyone knows how to track LP. Do I count day of O as first day of LP, or the day after? I have read about Vitex and was interested in any input on that. Babies 1 & 2 were conceived on first try and Baby 3 took five months, I think it was short LP, also.

Hi Hun I suffer with a short lp too 9 days long. I discovered this my basal temping I had no clue it was this short. I am currently taking seven seas trying for a baby supplements as I've heard good things about them helping your lp and general health while ttc x

Forgot to say you count your lp from the day after o to the day before af x

Thanks for the information. Using your instructions for tracking LP, mine was only ten days this past month. I've seen some conflicting information on the effects of BF on LP. Some say it's Luteal Phase Defect and others say it's a temporary shortening of LP. I'm not sure, obviously! Lol. Just really anxious to get our baby on their way!

I know exactly what you mean, I'm currently taking seven seas trying to concieve supplements as they supposedly help with your cycle getting to what it normally is x

Heya, my cycles came back when baby was about 8 months but I had short lps for months. Once we night weaned they immediately corrected and I went from 7 day lps to 12 days again. So hopefully in a couple of cycles they will settle down :) if you've been on bc as well it can take time.
Magnesium supplements specifically (Holland and Barratt) are supposed to be really good for LP and cycles in general.

What I will add though is 10 days is still plenty of time for an embryo to implant. There is concern at the doctors if it is 8 or less I believe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->