TTC #5 but first with new partner!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Hey! I've got 4 little boys from my previous marriage I've been with my current OH since #4 was 6 months (2 and a half years now!) we've decided to try for number 5! Very scared, nervous feels like number 1 all over again! Anyone else been in the same place?

I'm trying for my 5th too! I have 3 boys and 1 girl. First 3 to one dad then my little boy to my current partner. We've decided one more after several miscarriages (2 on implant)

We've been trying since I came off mini pill in November and now my body has decided to give me 1 day periods it's so frustrating! I am due for a scan but they said it could take 6 weeks!

Fingers crossed for both of us hun.

How long have you been trying for number 5?

I'm trying for my 5th too! I have 3 boys and 1 girl. First 3 to one dad then my little boy to my current partner. We've decided one more after several miscarriages (2 on implant)

We've been trying since I came off mini pill in November and now my body has decided to give me 1 day periods it's so frustrating! I am due for a scan but they said it could take 6 weeks!

Fingers crossed for both of us hun.

How long have you been trying for number 5?

I got my coil taken out about 9 months ago now but we've not been trying we've actually been trying to avoid it until we we're both 100% a late period (of which I'm still waiting for!) was the thing that made us decide we're ready! I had what I thought was a BFP about 5 days ago but have taken 5 other tests since and all BFN. All we know for sure is we want that 5th baby now! I'm cramping like mad so I'm sure AF is on its way! Only 10 days late haha!

Yes it's those little maybes or chances that make you realise how much you want it doesn't it. I really hope it is a bfp for you!

Why is it that when we want to concieve is the time out bodies decide to go all out of whack 😞

woke up to AF this morning so today is officially day 1! I'm kind of excited but still really nervous! what I'm so used to falling pregnant instantly, what if its not as easy with a new man!? scared!

Ahh boo for AF but yay for a fresh cycle! I'm sure it will be fine and think of all the fun your gonna have trying 😉

you never know! could be easy, with my DD she was a surprise while i was on birth control and one oops moment so easy enough! then my son it took us 6/7 months which i was convinced it would never happen.

This time we found out i may not be able to conceive on my own with out the help of fertility drugs so i guess we are trying on our own first, DH still hasnt said we are trying but we certainly are not preventing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->