TTC! 8 days late BFN

fr00t12

Reaction score
Hi guys! This is my first time posting so bare with me :winkwink:
So my husband and I are actively TTC. I usually have 32 day cycles, and it is currently CD 41 with no sign of AF coming.
My last period was 1/25 through 2/1. My fertile days were 2/6 through 2/12, and of course we tried through those days.
I started experiencing brown discharge on 2/15 and it is still occurring! 19 DAYS. :wacko: it has changed color and consistency as well; from a pinkish brown, to a creamy brown, to a liquid brown. And now it is back at a creamy one. (sorry TMI... :blush: )
I am 8 days late and I have taken a hpt the day after my missed period and I had a blood test done the same day, both neg. I did another hpt this morning with FMU and still bfn.
I am so confused :shrug: I don't know why AF never showed and I have this stuff coming out when I'm getting bfn! And I'm experiencing so many symptoms also: nausea, fatigue, back pain, all of it! Any insight on what this could be? :shrug:
Thank you so much!

Could have wrote this myself.im 10 days late :( tested today with last hpt and neg maybe a faint line not sure. Then i read the reviews and there is just as many ppl.saying they give false.negs as ppl saying theyre great. So.i dont.know. i feel pg bad taste cramps on one side nausea coukdnt even look at a kiwi i just feel pg im.really intune with my body i know somethings up. I also tested on day af was due wih same.rubbish ic and i thought faint line but no 100 percent sure. Im gutted. Hubby says to leave it for a week he doesnt want me to.wastw money on hpts if af arrives. This happened last ye 18 days of high bbt then temp crashed i tested bfn af next day. I have had a few cps so im worried it is another or if its just rubbish tests.

I hate limbo it sucks. I have a doc appt for 20th march for either fertility or bloods if still no bfp or af

I have read it can take a month to.get a bfp even on sensitive tests so you could have had ib. When do you plan to test next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->