TTC A little confused?

LilyArtega

Reaction score
Alright so my question is do you think there is a possibility of me being pregnant? My last period began the 23rd of July. I track my periods and they're usually spot on. 28 day cycle. My calendar says my fertile/ovulation days were from the 2nd-5. The 4th being when I ovulated. I had unprotected sex the 2, 3rd and 4th day near that time. My boyfriend says he did not " release " inside me but says he is able to hold it in and still feel good. He was really into.. I just didn't know guys could hold in their " stuff " like that? So there wasn't a pull out method but instead he held it in? is it possible that I could be pregnant from that even though he didn't pre-*** either? After that we had unprotected sex on the 7th and 8th. Also on the 14th and 19th. My period was suppose to come on the 19th or 20th the latest. I'm 3ish/4days late on that.

I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms such as incredibly sore breasts. If anything I usually ALWAYS get sore breasts around a week before my period is due and I haven't had soreness at all. On the 17th I woke up around 5 in the morning feeling extremely nauseous and bloated. I also ate a little too much than I should have the night before but even then I don't wake up in the middle of the night feeling groggy and gross. So that was weird for me. Its something that never happens. On Tuesday the day after sex ( 20th ) I woke up with terrible allergy like symptoms. and it continued to bother me for the rest of the day. None stop runny nose that would almost drip.. Gross right? I take Zyrtec for my allergies and it ALWAYS works.

My eyes weren't itchy and I had no other symptoms except for feeling icky because I had a runny nose and I kept sneezing every 5 mins it seemed. Finally those symptoms stopped. I've had light headaches here and there. No more nausea like I had felt that one night. and once or twice I felt some sharp dull pains in my lower stomach side on the 18th. Almost like cramps in a way. I feel a tiny bit more tired than usual. Also after sex I use the restroom and I can't tell if its cervical mucus that comes out or semen? That happens on the days I know I am not ovulating? its clear and sticky like. Not stretchy or thick. Also today I checked my cervix and it felt just a tad bit moist? not super wet and not dry either. I had some thick white discharge that almost looked like a booger? It did not stretch and was not like a eggwhite.

So I'm wondering if maybe it is left over sperm? even though my boyfriend says he holds in his ***.. hmm Point is I'm late for my period and I'm wondering how soon and if I should test soon or just wait it out until the end of the month or wait til the 25th to see if my period comes? My breasts are more sore but hardly.. and I feel incredibly sore through out my whole body.. especially in my back. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Also I checked my CM today and it was light pink in color. Note that I am 4 days late today on my period. Could this be implantation bleeding? and if so I thought that was suppose to occur before my period was due. Not late into it. Normally before I get my period I spot a day before and it usually is a brownish color. But never light pink? I'm wondering what this could be. Any opinions and thoughts please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->