TTC, a little different..

Swood322

Reaction score
My wife and I have been TTC for awhile now, with a few months gap a friend sent us to a site that has donors. We finally found one and after tracking my ovulation we were set for this past Friday morning. The different part is, while we have the donor. .. he ships it. We waited on the FedEx truck and once it arrived we opened the package and found our swimmers which come mixed with an egg yolks buffer type chemical to keep them alive and an ice pack. We inserted them with our needless syringe and waited an hour or so...

Sunday morning I had pink spotting then Sunday night I was hunched over in sever pain, the vleeding became slightly heavier and I figured I had started my period .... but a week early ? That just can't be right... Monday, while still in pain I was taken to the hospital.

The hospital did blood work and ultrasounds. They found fluid in my cervix but no sign of pregnancy due to it only being 3 days since we had tried and that's far too early. The doctor said I have a 50 50 chance still.

Since leaving, not even 24 hours ago I have experienced a little more bleeding and some back cramps but nothing that my regular period would feel like..

I have only one ovary and am very confused as to what's going on, the doctor said I have to wait at least two weeks before testing...

Anyone gone or know what could be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"