TTC a little sooner than planned!

apple84

Reaction score
DH and I are now officially TTC!

We had a little afternoon :sex: and he asked if we could just "go for it" I said ok and so I guess we're officially TTC!:blush:

I'm determined not to get my hopes up, because DH is out of town next week (during my fertile time I think), but it sure is exciting to get started!:happydance:

I worried that he'd regret it, but he seems happy and excited about beginning the baby-making process!

I hope to see some of you in the TTC forum soon...it's a little scary going over to a new place:-s

Good luck sweetie:happydance: And here to lots of :sex::rofl:

Natasja
xxx

Good Luck hun, we will all see you over there eventually :D Happy Baby Making :sex: x

:happydance::hugs::dance::wohoo::rain::dust:

Wahooo!

So happy for you... here's a ttc cake for you :cake:

now go get babymaking :dance:
Hope to see you in ttc soon.. although also hope that you will be in first tri by the time i get to ttc :dance:
xxx

That's great news!! You must be made up!

We're starting cycle#1 at the end of the month, so I'll guess I'll see you over there and good luck!!

:happydance::hugs::dance::wohoo::rain::dust:

Wahooo!

So happy for you... here's a ttc cake for you :cake:

now go get babymaking :dance:
Hope to see you in ttc soon.. although also hope that you will be in first tri by the time i get to ttc :dance:
xxx

A TTC cake! I love it! Thanks so much everyone!

Good luck hunni and i hope you get your bfp soon x

lots of baby dust to you! Good luck, hun. I want to see you moving over to the pregnancy forums ASAP! <3

aww YAY!! That's fantastic news!!

Good luck with the TTC and enjoy all the :sex:

:D

xx

Congrats! I am so jealous! Good luck over in TTC and I'll see you in a coupld of months.

Lots of baby dust your way.

:dust:

That is very exciting!!! Good luck!!! xx Can't wait til I can join you!

aww wow!! Congratulations Hunni!! thats fantastic news!! Make sure to keep us posted Missy!!

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"