TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

thanks just got to batter the dentist, buy new purse and photos, ditch the soon to be ex friend and knock back painkillers and chocolate for pains lol.

Well no World Cup little one for me. AF got me on Saturday!!!! DARN!!!!!

Well today I spent a fortune in H&B on Evening Primrose Oil, Agnus Cactus, Black Cohoosh and Zinc. in an attempt to find a remedy for the pain... Was considering some chinese things that's been mentioned too, called Don Quai but it was really expensive!
My OH is complaining of rattling from all the supplements, but I'd definitely say he's more up for constant :sex: than before...
Also got a friend who's going to try some reflexology and reiki on me to help my energy flow properly.
I'll try anything! :wacko:

Good Luck floofy.....sounds like you got an amazing plan there!

Gotta try something!
OH is now on zinc, vit c, maca, men's multivits and joint supplements! lol. He's being a good boy and taking them, altho dismisses maca completely so I'm dying to see if it does something decent and I can prove it!
Never had a reiki b4 and always find it hard to switch off, but maybe I should learn...... :dohh: x

Gotta try something!
OH is now on zinc, vit c, maca, men's multivits and joint supplements! lol. He's being a good boy and taking them, altho dismisses maca completely so I'm dying to see if it does something decent and I can prove it!
Never had a reiki b4 and always find it hard to switch off, but maybe I should learn...... :dohh: x

Sounds like yoy got it in hand :happydance:

Am not sure OH should be behaving himself though hon :haha:

Gotta try something!

Sounds like yoy got it in hand :happydance:

Am not sure OH should be behaving himself though hon :haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

hope things work for you floofy hun really do, i took 100mg of clomid this month but not sure if it has or will work , this month we are using angus casuts, folic acid, aspirin and prenatal vit, pre-seed, soft cups, clearblue okp, fertility monitor, CM/Temp/cervix charting and taking cough med to thin CM

hope things work for you floofy hun really do, i took 100mg of clomid this month but not sure if it has or will work , this month we are using angus casuts, folic acid, aspirin and prenatal vit, pre-seed, soft cups, clearblue okp, fertility monitor, CM/Temp/cervix charting and taking cough med to thin CM

Bl**dy hell! :haha: Think I'm on prenatal vit, folic acid, EPO, Echinacea, and Vit C, going to start Agnus Cactus and Black Cohosh at CD1. :happydance: Something had better bl**dy work! :wacko:

Bl**dy hell! :haha: Think I'm on prenatal vit, folic acid, EPO, Echinacea, and Vit C, going to start Agnus Cactus and Black Cohosh at CD1. :happydance: Something had better bl**dy work! :wacko:

hey hun i also take Vit C but don't count that in my fertility lot, also take something for my joints but don't count that either. i took black cohosh before but was told was safer to just take baby aspirin because can even take that when you are pregnant where as black cohosh can be dangerous during pregnancy. not sure what EPO or Echinacea is???

know what you mean about something working. cause been thinking about the wedding sooo much i am hoping that helps us.

hey hun i also take Vit C but don't count that in my fertility lot, also take something for my joints but don't count that either. i took black cohosh before but was told was safer to just take baby aspirin because can even take that when you are pregnant where as black cohosh can be dangerous during pregnancy. not sure what EPO or Echinacea is???

know what you mean about something working. cause been thinking about the wedding sooo much i am hoping that helps us.

Evening Primrose Oil. Echinacea is a herb that fights off colds and flu etc. If you take one a day for a few weeks you'll definitely not get ill. It's amazing! That's obviously not ttc related, just trying to keep my immune system in check x

sounds like something me and OH should maybe take, heard about primerose oil but what does it do and how does it help etc?

sounds like something me and OH should maybe take, heard about primerose oil but what does it do and how does it help etc?

Healthy hormones, regulate cycle etc. Read somewhere it could be good for endometriosis too x

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=898

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"