TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

oh right so it sort of works like angus castus too?

Hi Ladies,

Just a word of warning `please be careful with AC` as too much of a high dose can give you a dodgy tummy!

Ooh thanks Madly. How much is 'too much'???
Think the ones I've got are 500mg and says to take 2?.... x x

I was taking one 500mg twice daily too, it doesnt effect everyone but just beaware of it hon! I have IBS so it didnt do me any good at all! Its worth giving it a go though cause the effects of it helping can be really positive!

i take 1,600mg a day and never had any problems was on it for 12months before having my DS and been on it 6months roughly this time.

I have heard of a lot of Ladies saying it doesnt agree with them in one way or another....I think its all about working out the happy medium for you, for me it was too much and I had to sack it! I switched to vit b6 which has similar qualities and it worked so much better for me although his cycle I had ditched that too and am now just taking a pre-natal multi vit doh!

lol i am immune to most stuff, most meds burn up quickly in my body kinda crap when in pain cause can't take enough pain killers to help

Thanks everyone. Madly I have IBS too so will keep an eye on that! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"