• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC - advice please x

Motherhood23

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've just joined for some advice please. I'm TTC and last month I didn't have a period, I did a test and I saw the faintest line (so did others!) and then I did a clear blue digital and it said 'not pregnant'. Now I'm about a week late for my period and having slight spottting, since yesterday. it's really light and not reaching my pad. Not sure what to think? Anyone has this before?

Thanks xx

I would test again if you haven't done so. You could have been too early to show on digital xx good luck xx

If you had a faint line on a regular hpt then it would be too early for a digi hence why it was probably negative. As to your other question, if not a chemical it could be one of a couple scenarios. Sometimes your body will still try to have a period even if you're pregnant. Another scenario is that sometimes people spot for random unknown reasons in the first trimester (sometimes they can be explained after an ultrasound but other times not) and so as long as it doesn't get heavy, I'm sure everything is fine. I spotted for an entire week when I found out I was pregnant with my DS but it was enough to fill a panty liner by the end of the day and he was fine at his 8 week scan. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"