TTC after a Ectopic?

africaqueen

Reaction score
How many of us are ttc after a ectopic pregnancy?

We lost our jellybean at 6wks pregnant after years of being desperate for a baby... we have no children. I had to have emergency surgery and lost my right tube so now obviously my fertility is reduced yet again(i have had mild pcos for yrs also) so im thinking it will take a long time to conceive again but im desperate to be pregnant again and to actually have a bump an a baby this time. We were advised to wait intill id had 3 cycles before ttc again, so cycle 2 is due this tuesday so we will be ttc again in april. I am scared of having another ectopic but i did have the tube removed and also my other tube looked fine as i tested negative for PID. It just seemed to be "one of those things".
Time will tell if my other tube is in working order but they think its ok. I had a tubal dye test 3yrs ago and things were clear.

So anyone else goin thru this ?

xxx

we have just stopped trying we are taking a break, but i had an ectopic his time last yr we were told to wait to ttc but didnt listen lol but still nothing for us, but if you look on the internet there is a load of info you can read, not that it helps any though i think you just have to be patient its so hard and i found it heart breaking i thibk thats y hubby decided to stop, PMA lol all the best and hope for a bfp ASAP x

I am not ttc however I thought I would drop in to say I had an ectopic exactly a year ago next week.

After trying for 6 mths my wonderful gp put me on clomid to boost ovualtion from the "good" side and I fell pregnant 2nd cycle.

Please dont give up hope, I know I was at my wits end. XXX

hello AfricaQueen,
I am in the same boat as u only have my left tube. I had two ectopics on the same side 6 years apart and they decided to remove my tube with the second one. I too have mild PCOS not much symptoms other than small follies. Are u taking anything for your PCOS like Metformin? We have a group of ladies that have one tube in the Team section if u wanna go in there. A great group of ladies all very supportive. Best of luck

Thank u for support ladies x x

puppymom 32... wow our situations are very similar AND we even wore almost identical wedding dresses on our special days!! haha.

I pray that i have a confirmed viable pregnancy by xmas as i cnt take another xmas of being no closer to being a mother when xmas just gone i was so delighted imaging having our baby here this xmas :-( very hard ttc isnt it? we are going to try again in april as thats 3mths then as the surgeon recommened :) im terrified but optimistic too.

If anyone wants to chat please msg me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->