TTC after a full term stillbirth

kadee80

Reaction score
I lost my precious son on the 13th June this year. He was full term and we lost him dur to the cord being tightly wrapped around his neck one. I miss him soooooo much. My dh and I have been trying for another baby and so far no luck. I'm getting worried and am thinking he might have been my only chance at being a mum. I'm 34 and i feel like time is running out. I don't know whether I should completely give up on my dreams of becoming a mother or if I should hang in there with disapointment every month. I want a baby soooo bad. I'm caught between grieving for my son and deperately wanting another baby and its not happening. I know I should relax but its so hard.
Does anyone feel like this? Is there anyone out there who conceived about 6 months after the loss of their baby?
:cry:

I'm so sorry! :(

I can't imagine all that you have been through.
I don't have any advice, just wanted to come in and give you tons of hugs!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And trust me! You will be able to conceive! You will be blessed with precious little pitter patters on your floor.
A friend of mine's, mom is pregnant at the age of 45! It's nuts, but it's deffinately possible. Best of luck to you hun. I will be stalking this thread so I can see the day you get a BFP! I can't wait for you to be blessed and happy once again.

Best of luck! And tons and tons of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello Hun, I lost my little girl on june27th at 37 weeks she was also stillborn!! I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago and miscarried over then weekend so I feel like I'm never Gunna get a take home baby I feel back to square one again!! Im not giving up tho and neither should you it will happen for us when the time is right Hun x x x x

So so sorry for your loss. I too had a stillbirth on 24th July this year, my heart aches for my little girl everyday. But please do not give up hope. There are a few girls on here who recently like us had stillbirths and are now pregnant again with their rainbow. They give me so much hope. I can't ttc until decemeber and it can't come quick enough. If you ever feel like a chat don't hesitate to contact me. Dani I'm so sorry for your loss Hun for both, it feels like we will never get there doesn't it but we will,we have to. Lots of baby dust to you all big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

I lost a baby due to preterm complications in August...so I totally understand what you're going through. And I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Definitely don't give up. Some times it takes a while for people to conceive. Have you been charting your ovulation? Or got tested to make sure you are indeed ovulating yet? Some times that takes a bit of time to kick in.

You'll get your baby soon enough! Hang in there :)

Please hang in there. I'm a Labour & Delivery nurse and have seen this situation many times. It's always so nice when you see people come back and have their dream come true. You still have time. Don't think it's too late. My heart breaks for you but know that I have seen a light at the end of the tunnel for many people. Don't give up hope on your dream.

Don't give up...have faith that you will have a rainbow baby. I am WTT because of hyperthyroidism but I know that my dreams of being a mommy to my future rainbow babies will come true.

:kiss::hugs:

I'm so sorry for all you ladies that have suffered losses. I don't know what else to say except please don't ever give up hope x x x

please don't give up hope! I was 41 when I had a mc and then two possible chemicals until I conceived at 43 (am now 44)...please take care of yourself and try not to put so much pressure on yourself!

best wishes

I was unable to conceive until 2.5 years after my loss. Frankly, I decided that I was apparently too old (33) at the time and since I had 2 sons....I decided to be thankful I had them and went back to school.....started at Ohio State University actually. Got totally wrapped into my Engineering work and then guess what? Yep...I was pregnant!!!!
When I decided to go for baby number 4 this time....it only took a month to get pregnant so I don't think your too old......but there really is truth to having to relax.....and I don't know how you can make yourself do that when you want something so badly!!!! Good Luck to you!!!

So sorry for you loss....I can't imagine how devastated you must feel. I had a blighted ovum at 13.5 weeks and I just couldn't imagine going through what you have! God bless you!

:winkwink::hugs2::thumbup:Thank you ladies for all your replies you have all made me feel a bit better. I'm going to TRY to relax about it and have faith that it will happen when its supposed to. My heart goes out to all of you who have had losses it is truely heartbreaking. I hope we all get our BFP's soon.

I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your baby :hugs: please dont give up hope of having your rainbow baby. Its a long hard road but one that is worth it. Thinking of you and sending you lots of :dust: xx

I also had a stillborn last week and we want to try as soon as possible. She was 27 weeks, so not quite full term. I'm also older (33 now) so don't think I can wait too long.

I'm so sorry amjon :( :hugs: your avatar is so precious xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"