• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC after a loss x

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Has anybody been trying for awhile since their loss ??
I thought maybe we cud chat about how we are getting on and feeling about it. So heres me

Im rele depressed that it has not happend yet... I rele thought i would be pregnant by now as i heard soooo many stories about woman getting pregnant just few months after their loss... I thought i wud be one aswell.

Guess not. Its been 6 and half months now and all i keep thinking is when will it happen? How much more longer do i have to wait?

I know 6months is not long and some woman can go to nearly a few years till they concieve and i rele do feel for them, but i guess to every woman no matter how short or long it takes....it just feels like forever !!!

I know im only young and have plenty of time so i will get pregnant and have my baby..... BUT WHEN???????????:cry:
I guess all i can do is relax and think positive and let nature do its job !

Would love to hear from some other people :)

Stacey x

and also OV came on time....Im at my EWCM stage and i wont see OH till 2moro after 5pm...so feel like im guna miss out on this month too :(

Hi this is my first cycle since losing my baby Harry. My 'fertile time' is 21-26 dec, I hope I will get BFP this month but will have to see what happens. Fingers crossed for us both this month. X

I m/c on 30th of nov, @ the mow I feel like I could take/drink something for af to come so I can try, + I hev not been preventing, I like the idea of waiting but I am so desperate. I wish the days could go faster. Countinf down!!!!

i really hope u get your bfp very soon huni, fingers crossed!!

xx

Hi Stacey_89

Unfortunately, trying to conceive at any time is like a conception lotto. You just don't know. My cousin is mid-30s and tried for 10 years to conceive. I'm in my mid-40s and although fall pregnant in the blink of an eye, I can't keep a baby past 7 weeks - in fact, I'm just starting the process of my second natural miscarriage today. :(

I wish you all the very best of luck conceiving. Please let us know how you go.

x

I'm trying to concieve and I feel like I'm losing my mind over it! :wacko:
I miscarried in October :cry: Previously you could set a watch by my cycle. Now I feel like I'm all over the place, tired of peeing on sticks (tmi) and obsessing over when I can concieve.

I think I'm driving my partner insane too as I'm obsessing over what he is eating and how much he is drinking and taking supplements and all the rest of it. I kind of feel that as much as he is desperate to have a child that he doesn't think that there is a point in doing all of it again because of what happened. We keep seeing all of these people (a lot through our jobs) that are pregnant or have just had their babies and the vast majority seem to be accidental and the people that have managed to concieve drink, smoke some that have done drugs, and are generally not healthy...and some are still doing it regardless! :growlmad: It takes the p**s! :hissy:

We did everything right the last time and we are again but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen easily. It took months last time and I just don't think I can cope with waiting...I feel like I'm obsessive now! I'm wondering whether to sod it all and drink huge amounts of alcohol, get addicted to smoking, caffiene and a hard drug, and eat whatever the hell I like as it seems to work for so many others! Sorry for the rant but it's so frustrating!

I wouldn't ever do that but it does seem ridiculously unfair...I guess they needed the healthiest angels in Heaven, the brightest stars in the sky and the most luminous lights to shine over us!

I have been on this website I don't know whether others would like to
https://www.freebabydust.com
:dust:

Good luck to everyone on here and I know that it will happen eventually for all of us!

Big squidgy hugs and love to everyone! :hugs: Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"