• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC after an abortion

trolleydollyx

Reaction score
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice.

After having a medical abortion at 7 weeks on 4th March, I bled for about 5 weeks. It is now the end of April and I still haven't had a period.
My new boyfriend and I would be delighted if we were pregnant but not sure of when my period will be due.

I'm not sure if my period is due around now or not. But it still isn't here yet.

I tested but it said negative however I don't know if I'm testing too early or not.

I'm feeling slightly nauseous when I wake up in the mornings with that metallic taste in my mouth and had a touch of thrush... Could these be pregnancy symptoms?

Out of respect for those who are long term TTC or who have lost babies it is against forum rules to talk about abortion.

i didn't mean to be disrespectful and was only looking for some advice.

By medical abortion do you mean a d&c for medical reasons? If so change your title. If it was a choice procedure this thread will probably get closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"