TTC after an affair

Didn't want to read and run... I'm afraid I can't relate in order to give any advice... but do ignore Greta, this forum is for lots of things. Hope things continue to be good between you, and that little *ahem* stays away. :hug:

I wanted to take a minute and thank all of you wonderful ladies for your posts! I try not to let the memory get to me and stress me out....it took me a long time to get past a lot of what happened. I know it is something that happens everyday....but I think a lot of ppl put it in a category as being taboo. Something you just don't talk about.
We do communicate a lot better these days. I know DH loves me and wants another baby very much.
I am so thankful I found this forum and all of you!!:hug:

glad you sound positive and happy honey...like we've all said we're here anytime x

Ignore Greta, we are all here to support eachother and although I am not in ur position now i have been and things are very hard at that time!!! It didn't work for me, but ur relationship sounds muh stroner. No matter what affects u it affects TTC I lost my job not long ago and got support and advice on here and so grateful - its not all about cm cp and :sex: its about life and the issues that surround us!!! feel free to discuss anything that usets you!!! :hug: xxxx

Greta is wrong with her comment there, you will get lots of support here.. don't worry.

Sorry I can't add much to help you in your situation but good luck with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->