TTC after an early CP - ovulation date change?

Dreamer429

Reaction score
Hi Ladies ---

Hoping someone may be able to provide a little insight for me.

I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle @ 4wks .. very early but was still saddened by it.

I assumed that since the bleed came just one day later than my normal period that my cycle this month would be as usual..
... however, i didn't get O symptoms until this morning, which is 3-4 days later than my usual.

All of those rambling details aside - anyone out there who had a CP, did your next cycle change its "normal" timeline?
Only concerned bc I have been very regular and not sure if this is a sign that something may have gone wrong internally after the CP (terrible bleeding/clots, it was very jarring)

Could just be being anxious :wacko:.. not a stretch for me, any words of wisdom are welcome

It's very common for even a very early CP to muck up the ovulation date of your next cycle! :)

For my chemical the cycle immediately after was normal but the one after that I ovulated 5 days early. Everything returned to normal after that. I'm also very regular.

I'm sure everything will be fine. They sometimes say you're more fertile after a loss so fingers crossed for you!

Thank you for your replies, ladies!

@joybell - really hoping you are right about the increased fertility this round - witch stay away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->