TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

hi all am lucy and i had a d&c last tuesday the bleeding had finally stopped thank God although i was supposed to wait for BD it had been almost a month so needless to say i had to dtd sorry tmi, i have been reading the post sorry hope you don;t mind and i was wondering what was the final decision on the listening to your dr about ttc again, i was told that i had to wait about 3 months and to be honest i don;t want to wait that long i mean after being told for years that i could not conceive then finally finding out that i had a bfp and then to end up being an ectopic i feel that if i wait that long it;s going to be even longer to be able to have a baby and am 28 so i don't want to wait much longer sorry to long but any views are welcome thanks in advance

So sorry you had to go through all that! Welcome :) My MD told us just to wait until after AF returned to ttc again, but being that you had an eptopic that may be why you would need to wait a little longer.

thanks nursekelly and congrats on your bfp fx for ya

at the moment i don;t even know what to think i thought that i would be seeing this ob from now on since my reg dr referred me to her but today when i saw her she just told me the same thing that she told me right after the surgery and about not lifting to heavy for now and that i can exercise again, got the green light on sex lol, the thing that got me is that she told me that that was it for her that when i get an other bfp to go see an ob right away bc i need to get checked bc of high blood pressure and diabetes and that i was done with her? i feel like i was left out in the rain without any direction? pisses me off bc i don;t know what my next step would be so i guess am leaving it in GOD's hands

i felt the same way after my follow up apt. i wanted answers, direction, or some sort of hope? but nada. although, i'm not sure even if i got all of that it would have mattered. b/c all i really wanted to know was why me?! and nobody has that answer! i'll be praying for you!

Lucy... do you not see an OB/GYN every year for you pap? I recommend finding an OB/GYN that you really like and trust. You might be able to have a preconception appointment with one, some do some don't. You should be able to get your charts from the other Dr. and you could go over the information from the MC and ask all your questions. My Dr. was more than happy to meet with me and go over all my tests and U/S's, that is what they are there for. Now obviously he couldn't answer the one question that I really have is why me and why my baby, but it still made me feel better to talk to him.

So my hcg came back at 108. I'm hoping that's good considering it was at 3w6d. Having it redrawn tomorrow and praying it doubles! I'm a nervous wreck!

Lucy... do you not see an OB/GYN every year for you pap? I recommend finding an OB/GYN that you really like and trust. You might be able to have a preconception appointment with one, some do some don't. You should be able to get your charts from the other Dr. and you could go over the information from the MC and ask all your questions. My Dr. was more than happy to meet with me and go over all my tests and U/S's, that is what they are there for. Now obviously he couldn't answer the one question that I really have is why me and why my baby, but it still made me feel better to talk to him.

no i don't i usually go to the local health department they have a low income clinic i have no health insurance so everything that has been happening am paying out of pocket which is why it pisses me off when they are rude bc am paying them am not going to the apt and not giving them money, and since am high risk it even more difficult but am looking into that there is this cllinic here that i was going to switch to but i had to wait to resolve this pregnancy so now that its over i cn find some one else to go too, i guess that's the price of living in a tourist town, but am sure i will work it out i may talk to my reg doctor and ask her what she thinks i should do

no i don't i usually go to the local health department they have a low income clinic i have no health insurance so everything that has been happening am paying out of pocket which is why it pisses me off when they are rude bc am paying them am not going to the apt and not giving them money, and since am high risk it even more difficult but am looking into that there is this cllinic here that i was going to switch to but i had to wait to resolve this pregnancy so now that its over i cn find some one else to go too, i guess that's the price of living in a tourist town, but am sure i will work it out i may talk to my reg doctor and ask her what she thinks i should do

I hope you find someone good! It is really hard doing it without health insurance. I didn't have health insurance that would cover my pregnancy and delivery with my son. I ended up qualifying for insurance through the state. I felt guilty like I was getting a hand out, but I figure that I pay taxes and that is what those benefits are there for. I hope you find someone who you can go to whether it is at the clinic or at the Dr. office!

I hope you find someone good! It is really hard doing it without health insurance. I didn't have health insurance that would cover my pregnancy and delivery with my son. I ended up qualifying for insurance through the state. I felt guilty like I was getting a hand out, but I figure that I pay taxes and that is what those benefits are there for. I hope you find someone who you can go to whether it is at the clinic or at the Dr. office!

You know i used to feel the same way and recently a friend ended up getting pregnant and the guy left her well she applied for medicaid and she had to pay a small amount i think less than 1500 that would cover labor and delivery and her apts, and other things well she wanted to get it all free i guess that is where it pissed me off with her she didn't want to work or anything she ended up moving to california bc they pay for everything there, i understand when it's high risk but she didn't even know the guy that got her preg, everyone told her to wait a little but she said she was to old, only 25, so now i think if the government is going to allow people who don't pay taxes to get all the medical help they need for a preg why can't i so don't feel guilty that is why we pay taxes sorry sounds like a rant but it makes me so mad when i think that i helped her through everything i could and she hasn't even called to see how am doing not only that she actually considered having an abortion when the nurse asked her is she wanted to be preg and here i am wanting a baby so bad and i end up loosing it.
now this may sound mean on my part but when i have decided that when she returns there is no way that am going to keep my distance for a while i just need that space at the moment sorry so long

I just wanted to say to all of you that I most likely won't be around here for a while. As my due date approaches (50 days away now) I am getting more and more depressed. I am sitting here in tears and I honestly am happy for all of you who have gotten your bfp's and I hope you all do. I am just feeling like it will never be me and I am terrified it's just not going to happen for me again. My dh and I had our dd in 2001 and did not use protection , and didn't really try to get pregnant again. So we were ntnp for 10 yrs. So when I surprisingly got pregnant in April I was shocked and so excited then it was all taken away and I an just feeling like if it didn't happen for 10 yrs it's just not going to happen for us again even though we are actually trying. Every month I get my af I cry my heart out and fall into a depression I can barely dig myself out of. I know I should be happy with my dd but I am finding it so hard to be I want another baby so bad it's almost all I can talk about to my dh and it's driving him crazy.

Anyways, I won't be around for a while ita just too hard to be here for me. I wok with two other girls who are pregnant and every time I see them it flashes into my mind how far along I should be and how big my belly would be, I was really hoping I would get my bfp again before my due date but I honestly don't even think that would make me gel better.

I just wanted to say I hope all of roundup have gotten your bfp's have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I just wanted to say to all of you that I most likely won't be around here for a while. As my due date approaches (50 days away now) I am getting more and more depressed. I am sitting here in tears and I honestly am happy for all of you who have gotten your bfp's and I hope you all do. I am just feeling like it will never be me and I am terrified it's just not going to happen for me again. My dh and I had our dd in 2001 and did not use protection , and didn't really try to get pregnant again. So we were ntnp for 10 yrs. So when I surprisingly got pregnant in April I was shocked and so excited then it was all taken away and I an just feeling like if it didn't happen for 10 yrs it's just not going to happen for us again even though we are actually trying. Every month I get my af I cry my heart out and fall into a depression I can barely dig myself out of. I know I should be happy with my dd but I am finding it so hard to be I want another baby so bad it's almost all I can talk about to my dh and it's driving him crazy.

Anyways, I won't be around for a while ita just too hard to be here for me. I wok with two other girls who are pregnant and every time I see them it flashes into my mind how far along I should be and how big my belly would be, I was really hoping I would get my bfp again before my due date but I honestly don't even think that would make me gel better.

I just wanted to say I hope all of roundup have gotten your bfp's have a happy and healthy 9 months.

:hugs: I wish you the best on your break and I hope you are wrong and you get your BFP soon!

Jennajul-I'm so sorry you're feeling so down, I wish you the best and hope you come back soon with good news!

Hello ladies just wanted to check how you are all doing? Hope the ladies with bfps are happy and healthy and that all the other ladies get their much longed for bfp soon. Afm I am STILL waiting to ovulate - v frustrating!
x

Hello ladies just wanted to check how you are all doing? Hope the ladies with bfps are happy and healthy and that all the other ladies get their much longed for bfp soon. Afm I am STILL waiting to ovulate - v frustrating!
x

Hey twinkle! I am waiting to O too. Currently on CD7. I hope you O soon and get your BFP!

Hi Twinkie, how are you? I finally ovulated cd 29!!! DO you know if it's possible to conceive this late? 6dpo at the moment and keep worrying so much as keep getting cramps as if AF is coming! Hope all ok with all you ladies, and happy new year. x

Hey Twinkle! I thought this thread was dead. I think it is still possible to conceive when you ovulate late in you cycle. I have conceived twice with late ovulation, the first I am not sure of the CD, cause I firm't chart back then, but my cycles were always 35 days or more. The second I O'd on CD 21. FX'd for you. My last cycle was the strangest ever, it only lasted 21 days and I O'd on CD 14. I am giving up on soy altogether, I don't think it caused my crazy cycle, but I don't think it is helping me.

hey ladies..i just had a d&c 11/23 and could use a buddy. My midwife said i can ttc after my 1st cycle..she doesnt want me wasting time..i guess you could say.. this was our 4th loss.

hey ladies..i just had a d&c 11/23 and could use a buddy. My midwife said i can ttc after my 1st cycle..she doesnt want me wasting time..i guess you could say.. this was our 4th loss.

I'm sorry for your losses. Have you been diagnosed with any fertility issues?

I'm sorry for your losses. Have you been diagnosed with any fertility issues?

The only thing i've been diagnosed with is PCOS. My dr recently upped my metformin from 1000mg/day to 1700mg a day..hoping this will help a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->