Ttc after depo no period.

Mummyofone26

Reaction score
Hello I come off depo was due to have another on 23rd of July but never got it. I’ve still not got a period I know it can take a while to get a period after depo. When I wasent on contraception I wasn’t regular then anyway .

Any tips on how to get my period to start?

I was wondering if I was to try soy isoflavones for 5-7 days and see if it will help me start a period Or try vitex to help?

Not currently ttc but not preventing it.

Sorry I haven’t used Depo but didn’t want to read and run. I’m using the Pregnacare pre-conception vitamins and some of the reviews say they can help to regulate your cycle. Might be worth looking into?

Clomid will trigger your cycle to start again. Worked for me. Got pregnant 7 months after my last depot shot, by taking clomid for 3 days. Got the shot in january, took clomid in may, periods returned in June, got pregnant in july.

Clomid will trigger your cycle to start again. Worked for me. Got pregnant 7 months after my last depot shot, by taking clomid for 3 days. Got the shot in january, took clomid in may, periods returned in June, got pregnant in july.

Oh Thankyou this is just what I wanted to hear :) how many mg did you take ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->