TTC After Depo Shot

Jaxvipe

Mom to Avianna
Reaction score
Hello =)

I was just wondering if anyone was in the same boat as me. I had the Depo shot in May so it wore off Early August. Still nothing.... Just wondering if there are any other ladies TTC after Depo that could share some of their experiences when coming off Depo and starting to TTC. :thumbup:

Meeeee,

wrote back to my earlier thread in ttc... prob be easier chatting in here rather than in the ttc part and getting my thread pop up all the time lol.

Hehe ya. Im trying not to obsess over TTC but its so hard! I never thought that i would ever want to have my AF again. But now that is all i think about it.

I just wish there was a machine that you could use that could tell you when your cycles would be regular again lol... we can dream right?

Hey,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to ya, internet kept buggering up last night.

I dont think ive ever wished for a period....or :bfp: so much lol. Getting a lot of cm (gross) lately.

Hopefully we wont be waiting too long but by the sounds of the others stories im not getting my hopes up too much :sigh:

Never mind Positive Mental Attitude and we'll get there!!!!!

for the past couple of days i have been having stretchy CM but im spotting too, i keep thinking YAY im going to ovulate, but i dont think so with the spotting. I'm hoping that since we both have only had one shot that it will get out of our systems quickly.

Have you had any symptoms of ovulation or af?

:dust::dust::dust:

Have you tried using opks?

Ive had two days of spotting once on the 24th August, next on the 29th August. NOthing since. I dont really get signs of ovulating???? Dont really know how to describe cm. White i guess and lots of it...nasty stuff

Fingers crossed for us lol xxxx

i have tried the opk's but i dont really get it. Like last week i had some with 2 lines the test line was like half way as dark as the control but then they went to very faint. But my temps have been all over the place so i dont know if i ovulated or not. I highly doubt i did but who knows....

:dust::dust: to us!!

Usually if the lines started to get light it means youve already ovulated i think. I dont think you'd get lines if you werent ov????

OOOoooooo maybe you have!!! Wouldnt that be good!

:dust:

That would be nice! I've heard that you can have fluctuating LH levels but these were pretty dark but not as dark as the control line... thats why i hate OPK's because you could completely miss your LH surge...

Hit or miss i guess. Well hopefully thing will sort themselves out soon. Im trying not to stress over it too much but its hard not too. I mean with no periods my head is constantly telling me, no periods = pregnancy. Damn thing i really could poke my doctor in the eye for this.

Thank Wedino! How long did it take you to conceive after depo? and how long were you on it? lol sorry for the 20 questions....

Have you guys had any spotting after an orgasm? For like the past week and a half everytime I orgasm i get a little spotting, its not even enough to where i have to wear a liner... but i dont get it! I have tried to google it and the only things that i found were women on Depo who have like 3 day periods after orgasms or pregnant women who are spotting after orgasm... and im pretty positive im not PG i took a test on saturday(? i think) and it was a :BFN:

Never had spotting after an orgasm. Bizarre!

I took a hpt today went mad coz i saw :bfp:. THEN realised id read the instructions wrong and it was actually :bfn:

Sob!!!!!!

oh no!! that would be horrible! Getting all excited just to be let down =( im sorry hun!

:dust::dust::dust:

Crossing my fingers that our cycles will return soon or we get a :bfp:!

Anything new happening with you?

i was crying my eyes out...jeez stupid boots own crap lmao!!

Got opks today so im guna see if im even ovulating..thinking to do one a week...what you think??

I bought OPK's and i used them all in like a week lol They are so confusing! One day i swear it was positive but i know it wasnt because my temps have been all over the place.. I am turning into a POASaholic.. LOL

Im so confused my body is going crazy!

Has anything new developed for you Kayleigh?

Opks are coming back stronger and stronger each day so im hoping this means that i am ovulating so lots of :sex: to be done lol

Getting dh to play along will be trouble lol

Anything with you??

Im SOOOOO confused! Yesterday i was like completely infertile lol low cervix and tons of creamy white CM. I had checked it a few times today and my cervix was higher then yesterday and it feels like half open. I feel like im going to cry at the drop of a dime. And at work im came back from doing some errands, went to the bathroom and i have TONS of EWCM... im soooo confused!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->