TTC after depo w/ endometriosis

candypanda

Reaction score
Helloo :)
Just starting to TTC #1 now at 21 after struggling with stage 4 endo for years, the pain has got that bad recently and i'm in and out of hospital, so we've decided that rather than let things get worse and worse we're going to TTC now. My depo ran out on the 31st Oct so I know it will be ages and ages before we have any chance of getting pg but we'll have to just wait and see :)

Ps. i've had two surgeries for endo, the last was just a year ago and it came back after 9 months.

Is there anything we can do to increase our chances after depo or is it just a case of waiting? Eeek! xx

Hi can't give advice because I'm pretty much in same situation. I only have mild endo but surgery doesn't work for me and I don't get any relief at all. Iv just finished zoladex which puts ur body into temporary menopause and now waiting to ovulate since Oct 11th.

Will be nice to have this journey with someone else similar to me x

Hiya! Nice to meet someone else in similar circumstances!!
I started a supplement called agnus castus last night to try and get my periods going and help me to ovulate. People who have been on depo and the pill etc seem to have really good results after using it for a couple of months so starting it straight away to maximise chances!

I don't know much about zoladex but i imagine it's similar coming off that, hope we ovulate soooon!!
xxx

Iv been getting some very mild endo pains today so I'm a bit bummed about that but hopefully it means I'm getting oestrogen back into my system.

Let me know how u get on with the herbal stuff, I'm trying not to add anything into my body, I want to ovulate myself but the longer I'm waiting the harder its getting. I don't no much about anything to get ovulation going so I don't want to use anything that might mess things up more.

Iv been on bcp for 10 years as well so I'm assuming that is affecting it too although I came off that in august so had a couple of months off it before stopping the zoladex.

Fx for u x

I know how terrible depo is, it's been a year since I got my first and final shot.

I hope you get AF back soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"