TTC after early MC

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I had an early MC only yesterday at just 5 weeks. I'm absolutely heart broken and cried all day but I'm trying to be positive today. I'm trying to put it behind me as my OH has, he is just thinking of it as a late period (men are idiots :dohh: ). We are hoping to TTC ASAP, has anyone else has an early MC and TTC straight away? I've never had a MC before and I know they are very common early on, doesn't stop me being shocked but I know it's ok.

I think it just hurts the most because I had to be silent as I felt it happening as we were visiting my gran who is seriously ill in hospital and no one but OH knew I was pregnant.

First of all hugs. That must be so hard to go through, and yes a lot of men dont get it, that from the moment you get the BFP you are a mum, and you have lost your baby. Too them its not really real until baby is here. Let your self grieve in what ever way feels right to you. A loss is a loss. Dont let the feelings if others make you want to just put it behind you.

I had an early mc in 2013,7 weeks. Didnt even wait a cycle and got preg with my now 15month DD. Not saying its a guarantee for you but yes, it is possible.

I had an early mc in sept and found it very difficult.....i wasn't ttc at the time, this is our1st month ttc #3. However i just wanted to tell you i started bleeding at 5w+4d so called that cd1 and had a normal 28 day cycle straightaway. Also a friend of mine who had a healthy baby a few weeks ago actually had 2 early mc right before she conceived this baby. Its very hard emotionally but i think our bodies copw well physically when its very early on.

I know that this isn't the end of the road and just a bump but it's made me scared that it.l keep happening. I wouldn't even know I was pregnant if I hadn't of done a test on Friday when I missed my period.
I just think Mother Nature has been rather cruel to let me know I was pregnant, have symptoms and then on the same day I get it confirmed by the doctor and make a midwife appointment I lose it... Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in this.

I know, i worry that it could happen again too....i was actually on the mini pill as i was bfing when i conceived....i suspect the pill had something to do with it as i know now the mini pill thins the womb lining.....feel so guilty at times.but i'll never really know. I have found since talking to people about it-it's WAY more common than i thought, its happened a lot of my friends. I think years ago, they just didnt know it was happening what with no early tests. It is so cruel and i hope you feel better soon and get the bfp you deserve x

I'm sorry for your loss. But you just have to allow yourself to grieve and move on. I have had 2 mc's. First one was first pregnancy, lost at 6weeks naturally. Then went on to have a beautiful little boy who just turned one. And i had a missed MC May 22nd when i went in for an ultrasound at 11.5 weeks. I knew something wasn't right. I had been saying for over a month i didn't feel pregnant. Everything had stopped at 6 weeks. So this confirmation was not a shock to me. Was still upsetting, but i wasn't devastated. Took FOREVER for the HCG to leave my body. I THINK i have had one period. I have been doing OPK's this month with allllll negatives from cd 12-22. oye. perhaps not ovulating this cycle? Going to start trying next month. Good luck to you! Life can be so cruel sometimes. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->