TTC after implanon removal

Hello, I just got my implant removed March 12th and am curious about other implanon user's af. What was it like before the implant? And what about while you had it in? And now? My cycles were very regular, every 28 days before the implant, but after it was put in I had 1 that lasted about a month and then after that I got one regularly every 3 months. I haven't read any posts that are similar to mine, it seems like everyone either doesn't get one, gets one normally(every 28 days) or has a heavy one. I am trying to figure out what my body is going to do. Also, I am INSANELY nauseated. I've taken a hpt every day since and every one is bfn, which I prefer at the moment, since I'd like to control the timing of our "bd"ing so that we get a girl(mama to 4 boys here, I'm severely outnumbered!) Anyway, thanks so much for any input!

hi im new here but going mad with what my body is doing to me and looking for advice

does anyone know if you can get pregnant on implanon im so confused

im worried people are going to think im stupid asking questions but i need some advice

I am not sure if you can get preggo on it, but there were SEVERAL times when I FELT preggo and kept testing testing testing with a BFN every time. Don't be afraid to ask questions! We are all here to help or be helped in one way or another!

Hey! I had Implanon for 18 months and only had a few periods on it.. they were really heavy when I did have them. I got mine removed November 30 of 2009, had a period exactly 30 days later, and now I'm 12 weeks pregnant!

Hi all, im New here and trying to get used to all abreviations etc...
I got my implanon out Nov of 2008, had no bleeding after for months and then regular period for a while and then constant bleeding for 4 months, so its been tough!! Im hanging in there and hoping for the best, lots of trying, lots of tears and it is good to see that so many ppl are in same boat!!

Majella

xXx

hi all
i came off implanon on the 18th of march... still no af... just waiting
im hoping to get preggers soon as!
x

Hi girls i got my implanon out 4th Jan and still no joy, lots of cramps in tummy at the min but got the same last month 1 week before AF, so i think am going into next month with you all :cry:

I am not sure if you can get preggo on it, but there were SEVERAL times when I FELT preggo and kept testing testing testing with a BFN every time. Don't be afraid to ask questions! We are all here to help or be helped in one way or another!

This happened to me too!

I got pregnant 1st cycle after having implonen out good luck and welcome to bnb

Hi everyone, Im new to bnb and its great to be able to talk to those in the same boat. I came of the implant Feb 19th and AF arrived finally 2 days ago (after 6/7 weeks of patient waiting). Fingers crossed it wont take too long to get preggo....its so flipping exciting!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->